Ping Hägar: This bud is for you

Old December 25th 15, 04:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

Default Ping Hägar: This bud is for you

Hägar when I saw the following video I thought of you and your odd fixation
on Bast.

Sex is nothing: French shop pushes gender equality by selling 'unisex' toys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5IOUseey0w

Old December 25th 15, 06:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Rocky" wrote in message

Hägar when I saw the following video I thought of you and your odd
fixation
on Bast.

Sex is nothing: French shop pushes gender equality by selling 'unisex'
toys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5IOUseey0w

*** Glad to see that you have a fixation besides 9/11 ... namely
gender-bending.
It is rumored that about 5% of all living things are either afflicted
with homo-
sexuality or asexuality. That leaves the remaining 95% of us to
answer the
call of Nature, procreation and the survival of the fittest.
However, it appears that the 5% of sexually malfunctioning and useless
human failures somehow managed to get consensus of their deviant
behavior
as the new normal and demand not only acceptance, but preferential
treatment.

I have an excellent use for them: the ALPO dog food factory

Old December 25th 15, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"Hägar" wrote in message
.. .
"Rocky" wrote in message

[...]

There are two things I know about you from above.

1. You are not a bible thumper because:
http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/32-35.htm

2. I don't have to tell you about:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to...ith_Statistics

And your lying buddies with ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and FOX probably helped write
the above book.

BTW there were no real jets in Nuke York City as proven by the total lack of
crash dynamics and the failure to match any parts to the jets that never
crashed and in the case of Flight 11 or Flight 77 never even took off. G

Rocky

Old December 25th 15, 07:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Rocky[_2_]

"Hägar" wrote in message
.. .
"Rocky" wrote in message

[...]

Oh, poor boy, perhaps this could be your theme song:

Cascada - Last Christmas (Official Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXJ5a56dP98

Rocky

PING: Pat Alan Erskine[_3_] Space Shuttle 0 July 31st 11 09:37 AM
Ping: OM Matt Wiser History 0 August 8th 09 06:37 PM
PING: Pat, how's the WX up there? OM[_6_] Space Shuttle 1 December 18th 07 11:07 PM
PING: Pat, how's the WX up there? OM[_6_] History 1 December 18th 07 11:07 PM
Ping OM addams013 History 7 August 9th 06 11:08 PM