news flash.......mosley bleeds from O-ring.

Old June 27th 04, 03:54 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message . ..
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
Stuf4 excreted out his AIDS-ridden rectum:
You're nothing but a psychotic worthless excuse for a troll,
deserving of nothing but derision and ostracization. You deserve to be
a pariah, shunned by all, and driven away from civilized areas by the
most violent means possible.

As I said last night, this is an EXCELLENT post

Ah, you've met Stuffie.

You are such a child.
Old June 27th 04, 04:10 PM
LaDonna Wyss

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in message . ..
On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:01:48 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
. com...
I wouldn't listen to Mosley about the orbit of the Earth around the Sun.

"sCoTt GrIsSoM iS mY LoVeR aNd i HaVe 2 KiLl hIm!"

"Queen to Queen's Level Three, Captain..."

..."Knight to King's Level One..."

OM

OK, I'm going to appeal to my calmer self: "Suffer the little
children, and forbid them not, for of such is the kingdom of heaven."
Hmmmm. If Mosley and Hedrick are going to be there, I really MUST
rethink my plans for the afterlife.
:-)
LaDonna
Old June 28th 04, 12:03 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
"Suffer the little
children, and forbid them not, for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

We *have been* suffering you and Stuffie.

Old June 28th 04, 12:03 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...