War on terrorism is a war by a rogue (supremacist) state

Old January 29th 07, 06:22 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default War on terrorism is a war by a rogue (supremacist) state

Today the white house claimed Iran supports terrorism and supplies
terrorists with weapons.

It was the original claim the US used to rid Saddam of power, while
in history not one Iraqi ever killed an American, probably the same
holds true of Iran. The use of the word terrorism is vague in the
American government, vague, agressive, all-so-American-bluff,
without proof and full of interests.

Also today a cult and its hundreds of followers in Iraq was killed
with children and women because of rumors. The cult had both
Sunny and Shiite members and had foreigners. Logically this
cult had nothing to do with anything. This crime against humanity
goes to Bush, is as severe as Saddam's wiping out of villages,
though the Iraqi government organized this thing, American soldiers
assisted.

The war of radical fundamentalists, Bush targeting the whole Arab
world, erecting an Iraq as a model **** for the whole Arab world,
a country that is better than what Bush sees over there, better than
Arabs, the whole racist mid-east crisis that 80 percent Bush creates,
its all sentiment like the American fascist, now 80-90 percent of
Arabs think negatively of Americans according to statistics while
in the past Arabs thought positively of American, radical extremism
by Bush, by the extremist coward American fascist in super-power
and in American radical extremist views toward the world. A
crimes against humanity radical sentimentalist fascist America,
a racist mother****er, a rogue extremist, nothing normal, blank
words and eyes, destroyed everything human.

Rogue sentimental, make an example of himself, and prison
and rage wars accordingly, just a war machine from Orwell's
book. A military in 110 countries. All human arguments stopped
and all is controlled by the department who cannot be wrong any
more. All see the truth, none can do anything, but we have instincts
to trust any authority. When Kadar died, millions cried. I was there.
I was like: common people, he was a dictator, why are you crying?
People said: He was such a good man. These simple village
people make communism and the soviet union of capitalism thrive.
Meanwhile the police stations had special shower rooms where
they washed the blood off of people with hoses. They beat them
till they couldn't move, then washed them on the floor with a hose.
"Bad communists who didn't respect the street and communist
community and police."

Politics is like growing up. When born, we are communists. We march
with the people happily and grow up.

As we get into our teens, we are social.

As we get into college, we are Democratic, education and human
rights.

As we finish college we enter the so called real life, we are still
social democratic. But financial interests grow, and one day we
start our own business, and money becomes the interest. We become
Republicans.

As we age, we build a giant enterprize, and as we old we build a
rogue fascist empire that runs billions of dollars.

But in case we don't succeed in erecting a rogue state business,
and happen to have no money when we are old, then when we
die, we find the beautiful communism again.

Being old is sentimental, and the USA is a sentimental country
of fascist hard-line in the primitive racist court systems that only
knows sentiment and unity of an empire to rule (which is
un-Democratic and horribly offensive to normal intelligent people).

Normal intelligent people never vote, if anything Social Democracy
seems to be a healthy choice. Because a Republican is sick and
brainwashed, and tries to unify under a regional God, never seen a
healthy normal Republican, have you? For them rights will solve
health care. Fascists, corrupt radical extremists, even their
parents.

Horribly offensive megalomaniacs who rule and run a military in
110 countries and walk in the streets like World Leaders.

"Being old is sentimental, and the USA is a sentimental country
of fascist hard-line in the primitive racist court systems that only
knows sentiment and unity of an empire to rule (which is
un-Democratic and horribly offensive to normal intelligent people)."

When here, it is radical extremisms.

Social Democrats don't vote, don't pay taxes, don't do anything the
religious American patronates. The supreme opposites, in a way like
Europeans 'were' in the 90's and Americans 'become'. After the fall
of the Communist rulerships in Europe, Europe has been going
Catholic. Its where it came from.

Do not smoke. It is evil. Do not eat a lot. It is evil. Do not not
pay, taxes. It is evil. Do not socialize in the streets. It is evil.
Allow cameras to watch out patrons. The streets are dangerous,
full of Americans. Do not patronize Americans, it is evil. The
world enemy of Bush needs to be conquered as it is evil. The police
is good, the police is not evil. The police is very good, like Jesus.
They love people, and people love the police. Report bad people
to the police. Report those who are not with the community.
Public endangerment and workavoiders cause harm to our
children, they even abort. Kill doctors in the abortion clinics.
For Jesus loves you. Love Google. Feel the difference between
good and evil.

Terrorism is bad. So our patron Bush can do good in the world,
for our Capitalist Patrons around the world, the world enemy that
is bad, will learn the will of the Capitalist Federalism and of our
patrons.

Social Democracy is life. There is nothing better. The rest has
nothing to do with reality. Schwarzenegger refused to refute
the death sentence of a man whose writings in jail were
nominated for the Nobel Prize. Schwarzenegger claimed the
man did not show enough remorse for his crimes to the families
of the victims.

In reality, she who is raped, the last she wants is for the rapist
to come and make up. But Schwarzenegger expects prisoners
to suffer for their crimes. What Americans believe has nothing
to do with reality, and they relentlessly rule and mind control
the world with barbarism. Illegal mind control. When in prison,
not free. When out of prison, free. That's life. But in America,
when out of prison, not free, because there is a criminal record
that employers ask for. There is discrimination in every corner
that has nothing to do with life, and only knows a Democratically
elected form of fascist dictatura of repression, conquer and
eternal torment in the name of sentimental justice, one Pontius
Pilate is known for when he as a Roman sentenced Jesus to
death, though he felt sympathetic to Jesus personally. It is the
rule of the society to sentence Jesus to death as he was not
a good tax-paying citizen and accepted money in secret for
his teachings.

Ask any American if the streets belong to people (if the United
States is a Democracy) or to the taxpayers (an empire).

Most Americans will say the streets belong to the tax-payers:
a brutal empire.

All Republicans will go to hell for the barbarism.

The spirit of an empire repressing Democracy, 1st Lt. Ehren Watada
was jailed 6-8 years for speaking of the President and the Iraq war
and thus making contempt toward other officials. The President
and the Iraq war are general concerns, but for the rogue empire
those making Democratic concerns are immediately treated as
cowards and deserters, and those making Republican concerns are
not jailed. An empire that makes Democracy symbolic (as Kings
in Europe are symbolic today), but does not accept it as valid
(as Kings today in Europe are not accepted as valid). The repression
in the United States toward Democracy is a supremacist phenomena,
but as that only primitive and barbaric. Supremacy as Iraq
is being erected as a model for all Arab countries, a racist
supremacy as Iraq is being erected as a model for all Arab
countries that is better than Arabs. Supremacy is nationalistic,
racist and fascist by design. The world saw an invasion, perhaps
Hitler saw a liberation. (Hypothetically Bush sees a liberation,
Arabs and the world sees an invasion and a deep repression of
Democratic opinion.)

All opinions are ignored and not tolerated and if made by a patron,
declared as a deserter and a mafia primitivity guides all politics
blackmailing Democrats using mafia sentiment if they are with
Saddam and the terrorists or with the president, if they are
flip floppers like Saddam or with the country, a sadistic military
camp training all Americans to stand with a mafia and corruption
in power, a power Americans dominate over the world as a regime.
A military dictatorship that stirrs mafia eye-for-eye and calls it
nationalism. Today Iran was said to harbor terrorists and promote
terrorist violence, the same reason Saddam was removed when
not one Iraqi in history killed an American. Both Iran and the
USA prepared for a war in the past days.

www.geocities.com/gmbajszar/index5.htm