HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!!!!!!

Old January 26th 07, 08:28 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,aus.politics,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!!!!!!

On 26 jan, 15:20, "Der Coach" wrote:
On behalf of all of us here at Fanatic Legions HQ,
We would like to wish all of our good friends in Australia,

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY.

You are all good cobbers indeed, the best mates of all.

CHEERS!

Der Coach
CICFL
PPoE
Infidel #2112

Sure and good wishes indeed for a very good searing season anticipated
for the Toadland this year, with a reporting in the coming months of
those wonderful bushfires lighting up the country side with some 100 ft
high flames ... may be & hopefully upgraded those bushfires into cities
fires !!!

Good prognostic as well for the continuous loss of water reserves in
dams ( I know some have been replenished around Tenant Creek and the
Alice ... and as well the Todd river apparently overflowed for the 1st
time in 50 years ! but fortunately all other dams in the East as in the
West are down and doomed to go further down to mud cake level ! This is
excellent !

Also with the McNaught Comet rising in the sky towards the Earth, I
anticipate this could be that little push needed for the magnificently
terrible 9.2 Great Sydney Quake. I anticipate it will be quite a
show... especially with the consecutive monstrous tsunami following in
phase !

What else could I wish for that infamous Toadland ??? ZZEE Land of
*******s indeed riddled by that Convict Rabble supporting shamelessly
all types of Mining, Political & Financial Criminals ??? ... praising
the Frauds, honouring the Thieves, in awe of the legerdemain Liars &
Con men !

It is proper then that the Fanatics legion, whose main traits are
immorality and dishonourably should lift a toast to the like of it :
Australia. By the way do you expect anything in return for your good
wishes like gratitude & recognition, poor dude ? Forget it, the
Antipodean Toads are completely unable of any human feelings ...and
evidently

I will not be party to such abjection, ...hence my objection well &
clearly put in writing

by the way the Divine Drudging Drought is still ploughing ahead...
don't forget.DC !

Avons entériné la présente obédience, à laquelle avons accointé
le signe.

et par son geste

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the True Geology
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm

Old January 27th 07, 12:00 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,aus.science,aus.politics,sci.astro
Sunny

On 26 jan, 15:20, "Der Coach" wrote:
On behalf of all of us here at Fanatic Legions HQ,
We would like to wish all of our good friends in Australia,

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sure and good wishes indeed snip idiot speak

Thankfully anything from your rubber room is irrelevant.

Old January 27th 07, 09:59 PM posted to sci.astro
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Another one of your lying crap predictions, Turdball! Comet McNaught
won't do a damn thing to cause earthquakes or tsunamis. Your
continued predictions (since 2000!) of a Sydney earthquake fall on our
deaf ears, fool!

Saul Levy

On 26 Jan 2007 12:28:10 -0800, wrote:

Also with the McNaught Comet rising in the sky towards the Earth, I
anticipate this could be that little push needed for the magnificently
terrible 9.2 Great Sydney Quake. I anticipate it will be quite a
show... especially with the consecutive monstrous tsunami following in
phase !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464

Australia Mining Pioneer
Founder of the FALSE Geology