meteor compendium?

Old August 11th 06, 05:37 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Klaus Meister

Default meteor compendium?

Hi,

I am new to astronomics, and I am interested in meteors.

I am looking for all kinds of stuff on meteors.
Which meteors are known, who discovered them... how large they are,
consistency, and so on.

Is there something to learn about meteors, all in one place?

Regards,
Klaus

Old August 11th 06, 09:16 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
David Entwistle[_2_]

In article , Klaus Meister
writes

I am looking for all kinds of stuff on meteors.
Which meteors are known, who discovered them... how large they are,
consistency, and so on.

Is there something to learn about meteors, all in one place?

Regards,
Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Perhaps the best place to start is the International Meteor
Organization. It's worth joining if you are really interested.

http://www.imo.net/

You'll find lots of information and other people with a similar interest
there.

also see the meteorobs mailing list

http://www.meteorobs.org/

and