That other thing

Old December 9th 04, 12:41 AM
starlord

Default That other thing

I seem to remember, sometime this year, someone here doing a review of that
telrad like device, because I was looking at it then and the review was not
a good one for it.

--

The Forgotten
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/forgotten.htm

---

Old December 9th 04, 11:41 PM
Paul Winalski

Would that be the QuikFinder from Rigel Systems? I have one on my
scope and like it very much.

-Paul W.

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:41:44 -0800, "starlord"
wrote:

I seem to remember, sometime this year, someone here doing a review of that
telrad like device, because I was looking at it then and the review was not
a good one for it.

----------
Remove 'Z' to reply by email.
Old December 10th 04, 12:37 AM
starlord

Na, it was that simi telrad like sighter that we talked about in another
thread. I happen to remember when looking at a photo of it I had asked about
it back in the spring time I think, and someone had gotten one and had
troubles with it and gave a bad review.

Just wonder if they are any better now.

Old December 10th 04, 10:56 AM
Jon Isaacs

Na, it was that simi telrad like sighter that we talked about in another
thread. I happen to remember when looking at a photo of it I had asked about
it back in the spring time I think, and someone had gotten one and had
troubles with it and gave a bad review.

Are you talking about the Apogee Inc finder that Rod mentioned??

www.apogeeinc.com about halfway down the page. This thing is on sale in S&T
for $16..

Tom Trusock panned the thing because there was no info on the actual size of
the reticle in degrees but its not too hard to figure that one out...

jon

Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance SETI 0 April 27th 04 11:42 PM
Big Bertha Thing blogs Tony Lance Space Shuttle 8 April 24th 04 12:03 AM