The Global Warming Whiners ...

Old October 11th 13, 02:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default The Global Warming Whiners ...

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 12:42:09 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... and their apocalyptic self-flagellation ... the lengths these idiots

will go to just to be wrong, again and again, simply amazes me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...new-study.html

I think they would cut off their noses to spite their faces, these cry

babies ... blame the 7 billion population that's 6 billion too many.

You fix that, you fix Climate Change.

A 7C increase by 2100 may be overstating, however, even 5C would be a dynamic global shift, in that much of our global biodiversity and the lower caste of humans will not easily survive. The cost of food, housing, transportation, energy, medical and especially air conditioning is going to break the middle and lower caste that simply can not afford such luxuries.

Of course, no matters how hot, stormy and spendy it gets, you'll be doing just fine and dandy.
Old October 11th 13, 04:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, October 11, 2013 6:56:57 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

*** When will you realize that this last, frenzied and hysteric effort of

out and out lies by those who stand to lose their jobs in the very near

future for misdiagnosing and then further misrepresenting those findings,

namely the cheating *******s of the IPCC, is indeed the final hurrah before

the good ship Al "An inconvenient Lie" Gore finally goes the way of the

Titanic ...

In other words, objectively quantified and independently verified science means nothing?
Old October 11th 13, 05:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, October 11, 2013 9:28:20 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Friday, October 11, 2013 6:56:57 AM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 12:42:09 PM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

[...]

*** Bull**** means nothing.

The fact that in the last 15 years there was NO increase in mean temperature

(sure there were hotspots and freezing scenarios) means that Human caused

Global Warming is a hoax.

Right, because all of those melted glaciers are just some kind of sneaky trick illusion created by Muslims and the Democrats, as is the thinner than ever pack-ice.

Did your medications run out again?

Old October 11th 13, 07:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

*** At the same time the Antarctic ice extend is the largest ever, as
measured this year.
Just because you bed wetters yell Globel Warming three times really fast,
doesn't make it so. But I'm sure your prophet Al "there's a fire twixt me
loins" Gore will appreciate your staunch sopport.

Now go and paound salt, you imbecile.

Old October 12th 13, 06:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

Your denial of being in denial is noted.

7+ billion humans creating 70+ TW of heat is hardly insignificant, especially when tossing in the human caused fires, accidents, blowouts and global pollution associated with that heat could easily exceed an all-inclusive 100 TW in addition to global dimming by at least another fraction of a percent..
Old October 12th 13, 06:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

Now you're walking on thin ice, literally.
Old October 12th 13, 03:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

You people must remember only one thing... Planet Earth is doomed by the
year 2050, if my beloved my Gran'Da'Dy decided not to save man from his
own illusions...

Remember Jesus is saving us from our sin... and our Sin is not believing
the cometh Doom. Super Doom because the cooling system of our planet is
gone(Kaput)... all Ice gone and rivers drying out.

Only I and My Gran'Da'Dy can repair this world axis to the condition as
it was 11712 years ago, before the great floods... and if you all don't
surrender to our expertise, then everything on this mad max world will
die by the year 2050. And When I say Everything I mean all life
contained in this prison world.

So please people be cooperative, and surrender without any condition to
this Holy Son of Sallee Veas... do it for the sake of your own
children... Surrender and let me do my job... before its too late!!!

BTW the window of salvation shall be closed sometime around 2017 -
2019... be prepared!

Old October 12th 13, 04:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

[...]

very thin ice... right.
Old October 12th 13, 05:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

Skating on such thin ice or even walking upon snowy-slush that's barely floating, is certainly another one of your better refined redneck expertise.

Guess what; when it snows in central Antarctica and not to mention Greenland rising from the sea, is when we'll get our best shot at terminating the zombi GOP naysayer likes of yourself.
Old October 14th 13, 07:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Friday, October 11, 2013 11:55:02 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

snipped so that GuthBall can go and pound salt

Now go and paound salt, you imbecile.

Skating on such thin ice or even walking upon snowy-slush that's barely
floating, is certainly another one of your better refined redneck expertise.

Guess what; when it snows in central Antarctica and not to mention
Greenland rising from the sea, is when we'll get our best shot at
terminating the zombi GOP naysayer likes of yourself.

*** You simply are clueless, aren't you ... stick with patching leaky boats
and not paying income tax, you pathetic oaf.

What global warming? Hagar Misc 0 April 4th 09 05:41 PM
dinosaur extinction/global cooling &human extinction/global warming 281979 Astronomy Misc 0 December 17th 06 12:05 PM
Solar warming v. Global warming Roger Steer Amateur Astronomy 11 October 20th 05 01:23 AM
Global warming v. Solar warming Roger Steer UK Astronomy 1 October 18th 05 10:58 AM
CO2 and global warming freddo411 Policy 319 October 20th 04 09:56 PM