One way trip to mars 2023

Old April 13th 13, 01:39 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Nun Giver

Default One way trip to mars 2023

On Wednesday, April 10, 2013 5:36:16 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
On Apr 7, 12:03*am, Nun Giver wrote:

On Friday, April 5, 2013 8:12:25 AM UTC-7, Fred J. McCall wrote:

bob haller wrote:

yep he runs his mouth on how safe fukashima is but doesnt want to live

there.......

Another idiot wanting to make things up and pretend I've said them.. Oh

well, at least this one knows his own name.

Fred orders all his posts to disappear so we cant prove he said so

many dumb things!

But I thought you saved 'em all, Bobbert! *At least that's what you

claimed when you were on your stupid crusade to try to 'prove' your

lie that I post from work while charging Government contracts. *I note

you've backed away from that lie. *I guess you actually got some

advice about what could happen to you for falsely accusing someone of

committing a felony.

So give us a quote with a date and time when I said it. *You see, *I*

keep everything I post, just so I can eviscerate lying ponces like

you.

Oh, and they don't disappear for EVERYONE. *It's mostly just Gropers

like you that lose them.

*truth who believes nothing than he who believes what is wrong."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *-- Thomas Jefferson

Freddy, it a godsend that your comments vanish as you will and I will

given time. You're mean little man, freddy, IMO.

into the mists of time.................Trig

So far, there's not one positive/constructive topic or reply given to

us or anyone else by Fred. If he was anymore negative, naysay and FUD

worthy, he'd become a black hole.

I agree on that and I am rather negative. I noticed something in
my email that suggest Freddy might have been using a munged email
address at some point. He protests too much about virtue to have
virtue.
Old April 13th 13, 01:53 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Nun Giver

On Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:16:46 PM UTC-7, Anonymous wrote:
"bob haller" wrote in message

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1564745.html

We should support this effort, even though it has a low chance of

success. It will once again put the focus on manned exploration of space

instead of relying on computers and robots to do it for

us. The real goal should be establishing a permanent manned presence

throughout the solar system and I therefore abhor the Obama

Administration's plans for sending astronauts to some rock in

space. Most people on Earth will not care for it, only landing and

exploring Mars will fire up human imagination. Terraforming Venus should

also be looked at more closely.

I don't believe it's possible for humans to survive on Mars for any

extended period of time without them first proving there is an easily

accessible source of water on Mars which can be tapped with

relatively little effort. If they don't PROVE this first, it will spell

doom for the mission and could hold up the exploration of the solar

system for a long time.

I am more positive on the space rock plan. If it get mankind out there
its a start. Anyway Venus and Mars maybe better handled the men in
orbit or at base with virtual reality controlled explorer units extending
the reach of mankind on the surface. I suppose from orbit the reaction
time might not be ideal but it should be good enough for government
work.

Trig
Old April 13th 13, 06:03 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Nun Giver

[...]

Perhaps Freddy (a nym likely) and Hansen should get married.
Old April 14th 13, 04:00 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Nun Giver

[...]

I am better company than McFreddie...................Trig
Old April 14th 13, 07:42 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Apr 12, 5:39*pm, Nun Giver wrote:
On Wednesday, April 10, 2013 5:36:16 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
So far, there's not one positive/constructive topic or reply given to
us or anyone else by Fred. *If he was anymore negative, naysay and FUD
worthy, he'd become a black hole.

I agree on that and I am rather negative. I noticed something in
my email that suggest Freddy might have been using a munged email
address at some point. He protests too much about virtue to have
virtue.

Freddy is just doing his usual mainstream status-quo damage control
the only way his oligarch ZNR/GOP boss has been telling him to do.

The few of us honest outsiders are basically creating job security for
the likes of Freddy.

Humans to colonize Mars by 2023, claims Dutch company [email protected] Policy 6 June 4th 12 09:12 PM
39-day trip to Mars William Mook[_2_] Policy 25 April 6th 10 05:28 AM
One-man-one-way trip to Mars Pat Flannery History 14 March 9th 08 04:00 PM
90-day trip to Mars Roger Hamlett Misc 0 October 22nd 04 09:14 AM
One Way Trip to Mars? Nomen Nescio Space Shuttle 6 November 23rd 03 02:46 PM