For Me, Shuttle Comes Full Circle

Old September 25th 12, 02:04 PM
michael rizk michael rizk is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Thorn[_2_] View Post
On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:34:15 +0000, michael rizk

No anti-Euro slant intended. It was originally just Airbus and Boeing,
then I added the fighters and just stuck them in ahead of the "and".
I forgot the V-22! The programs that were canceled for political
reasons (tankers, CSAR-X, Presidential helicopter) I wouldn't really
put in the same category as Shuttle, which was largely technical
delays. F-22 was probably a half and half.

Brian
It is all right ; i am a little bit on the edge on this issue , after the assault
on airbus a few years ago .