Planet_X: Our 10th Planet

Old March 19th 04, 12:43 AM
*

Default Planet_X

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:13:59 -0800, "Clave"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:51:40 -0800, "Clave"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:42:04 -0800, "Clave"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:52:12 GMT, Wally AngleseaT
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:04:13 GMT, * wrote:

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:49:36 GMT, Wally AngleseaT
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 05:47:11 GMT, * wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:42:56 GMT, Wally AngleseaT
wrote:

[...]

Since when is telling the truth paranoid?

When you believe your fantasies are truth.

Are you accusing NASA of lying?

NO. Just you.

Nope. Scary huh.

No one is scared of your lies, kook.

That's because I've never told a lie.

A hallmark of the delusional.

Nope, my shrink says I'm anything BUT delusional.

OK: dissociative, borderline, affective, narcissistic, avoidant, dependent

and
obsessive-compulsive then.

Nope, my shirnk says I don't have any thing wrong with me except a really
high IQ.

Your shrink obviously has a much better sense of humor than you do.

No actually.

Jim

Old March 19th 04, 12:59 AM
Pietro Sommavilla

"Laura" wrote in message ...
"Cosmic_Surfer" wrote in message
om...
Where are the debunkers now? Hiding in their spider holes? H
When will it be "naked eye visible," Rudolph?

..D'Oh !

The question is:
If the zetas are not aliens, how did they know ?

No, that's not the question. The question is: Did Nancy Lieder know?
After all, all she's doing is presenting her own ideas, while crediting them
to the imaginary zetans - presumably:-)

#O'Brother

Oh "Bother" how comes that this is the second times that I "talk" with
Laura and you answer back ?
Hmm..are you Laura..or are you jealous..

#How many dozens of times I've talked with my own socks ?
Well,I made clear that since I know about your severals socks-puppets
I started to use my socks ..and I alwys make sure that you'll find
out. Example see: Edmond Foster's Cosmic_Surfer.
I never hide my socks, see: Maximus, as a matter of fact in severals
posts I've always signed in as judoka_61 & Maximus, and if you see my
yahoo profile you will find out my nickname also; Maximus, nope..you
miss the ball.

I've just teased you and your socks-puppets.

#Do I know how to use the buttons ?
I've pushed several time the post botton?
Well,I did that on purpose.

#Am I incoherent or what..?
Well, I think that it's everything in this subject: Planet_X
and he http://www.geocities.com/judoka_61/D...rs_puppet.html

So,O'..the Sumerians known a lot of stuff didn't they ?

have a nice day !

judoka_61
Old March 19th 04, 02:13 AM
Greg Neill

"*" wrote in message

Nope, my shrink says I'm anything BUT delusional.

Would that be your imaginary shrink?

Old March 19th 04, 02:27 AM
OhBrother

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:59:07 -0800, Pietro Sommavilla wrote:

"Laura" wrote in message ...
[...]

1. I have no sock puppets, I can do everything I need to do with one
little old nym. I'll leave it to others (such as yourself) who must
resort to childish antics to get attention, and who fail to understand how
usenet works.

2. Your fingerprints are all over a number of duplicate nyms on this
board and over on AAV - but.... only you know the depth of your
shenaninigans, don't you.

3. Your teasing doesn't bother me in the slightest - you are unable to
gain points on the topics you believe completely, do you think you
represent a threat to anything else? Please don't flatter yourself too
much. I like to ask you those tough questions which you twist and gyrate
so nicely to avoid answering.

4. Your incoherency is the stuff legends are made of. What is sad is
that besides not getting a clue, you have no regard for netiquette nor do
you seem to much care how you come across either. Sigh!

5. Insofar as your sumerians, I've seen three separate posters ask
similar questions to what I posted a couple days ago and you've just
ignored them, careening off on one of your "pietro tangents". That's part
of the reason you're killfiled by most people and why you need to keep on
morphing your nyms to avoid.

Ciao!

O'

Old March 19th 04, 02:31 AM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Pietro
Sommavilla wrote:

Dear Pietro-

#Am I incoherent or what..?

Yes.

Well, I think that it's everything in this subject: Planet_X
and he http://www.geocities.com/judoka_61/D...rs_puppet.html

Can you add me to your list o'hate please?

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, and Gubmint Disinformation Agent
Old March 19th 04, 02:42 AM
*

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:13:22 -0500, "Greg Neill"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

Nope, my shrink says I'm anything BUT delusional.

Would that be your imaginary shrink?

You volunteering to pay his bill?

Old March 19th 04, 03:14 AM
bookman

"Pietro Sommavilla" wrote in message
m...

#Am I incoherent or what..?
Well, I think that it's everything in this subject: Planet_X
and he http://www.geocities.com/judoka_61/D...rs_puppet.html

Have you always been a big proponent of censorship,
or is this a new fad for you?

ESL!

--
Bookman
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

Old March 19th 04, 03:34 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:34:34 -0900, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:29:46 GMT, $ wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

I don't come across as stupid,

Don't sell yourself short. You come across as *incredibly* stupid.

Projection noted.

Old March 19th 04, 03:35 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:35:38 -0900, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:32:50 GMT, $ wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 20:14:19 -0900, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 04:55:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

Only kooks call others kooks,

Kooks always say that.

uh hua troll boy. You got anything intelligent to say other than flattering
yourself with the notion that I'm responding to your inane insults.

Not to you, I don't.

You never say anything intelligent.

Old March 19th 04, 04:25 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 02:42:58 GMT, * wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:13:22 -0500, "Greg Neill"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
. ..

Nope, my shrink says I'm anything BUT delusional.

Would that be your imaginary shrink?

You volunteering to pay his bill?

Can shrinks be sued for malpractice?
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.