What if (on class)

Old August 29th 08, 02:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What if (on class)

What if in the near future there will be no middle class. What makes
this reality is both husband and wife work but can not make enough money
to make ends meet. They need food stamps. They have lost or will lose
the American dream. I predict even if he does every thing 100%
right,and in the White House for the next 8 years Obama can not turn our
economy around. Godfather using Bush and Chaney have in the past 8 years
buried America to deep in debt. bert

Old August 29th 08, 02:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
What if in the near future there will be no middle class. What makes
this reality is both husband and wife work but can not make enough money
to make ends meet. They need food stamps. They have lost or will lose
the American dream. I predict even if he does every thing 100%
right,and in the White House for the next 8 years Obama can not turn our
economy around. Godfather using Bush and Chaney have in the past 8 years
buried America to deep in debt. bert

If you think Obama can turn things around, then there is a big surprise in
store
for you, Beeeert. The dumbass has no clue and by the time he and his
Liberal cohorts are through plundering your piggy bank, the days of Bush and
Chaney
will seem like the golden days.

Old August 29th 08, 03:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Obama-lama COULD do that, BEERTbrain! lmao!

After all class-destruction is part and parcel of MARXISM! Reality is
it doesn't work! None of the communist societies has been classless.

I'm waiting to see how many will agree with him. Too many, I'm sure.

Saul Levy

Old August 29th 08, 03:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Hagar How do you know about my piggy bank? Reality is Clinton gave
Bush much green,and at this spacetime(8 years later) its redder than red
bert

Old August 29th 08, 04:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul I would like to vote for Obama but even if I was allowed to
go and vote my ballot box would be thrown out into the Florida swamp.
The Florida black voters know what I am talking about. They were run off
their voting booths in Miami,and in Jacksonville stopped by the state
police and could not vote. It all was on TV but that only gave the
republicans that did these despicable acts a big laugh. What makes
this so sad its so true. bert

Old August 29th 08, 07:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Agreed, Hagar! Obama-lama will be a DISASTER and the WORST president
ever!

Saul Levy