Would a non-spinning BH Create a Universe?????

Old January 27th 04, 03:20 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
DaveB Yes it is OK to prove my theory wrong. The space field does come
out of my head,and I use it as part of my "SPin is in Theory" If you
read yesterday's "What If" how motion and an intrinsic space field can
create mass particles out of energy. That fits with giving reality to
E=MC^2. Bert PS DaveB I got more positive email on yesterday's
"What If" Than any other one. Seems I might get a big head.

Bert, pick up a copy of the current Scientific American. There is an article
about the early universe and how the energy slowed and created mass. I
thought you may be interested in this.

BV
www.iheartmypond.com

Old January 27th 04, 08:25 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi BV Thanks I'll pick up that copy and see how it fits with my
thoughts Slowing diown is a decelleration,and shows inertia,so that fits
Bert

Old January 27th 04, 09:32 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi BV Thanks I'll pick up that copy and see how it fits with my
thoughts Slowing diown is a decelleration,and shows inertia,so that fits

Slowing down? I hear the current theory is that the expansion is
accellerating.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old January 28th 04, 06:29 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

BV I don't think we are talking about the same thing. I did not say the
universe was doing anything other than expanding. I was talking about my
own theory on how energy was given mass by going through a space field.
The field gives energy mass,and light its constant speed. I never
mentioned universe's accelerated expansion. Bert PS Just had a thought
at the first second of the BB gamma photons moved instantaniously and it
took the field intrinsic in space to slow it to the accepted speed that
the space field allows. Bert

Old January 28th 04, 08:39 PM
BenignVanilla

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
BV I don't think we are talking about the same thing. I did not say the
universe was doing anything other than expanding. I was talking about my
own theory on how energy was given mass by going through a space field.
The field gives energy mass,and light its constant speed. I never
mentioned universe's accelerated expansion. Bert PS Just had a thought
at the first second of the BB gamma photons moved instantaniously and it
took the field intrinsic in space to slow it to the accepted speed that
the space field allows. Bert

Bert two things...

1. Please include at least a snippet of the previous post, so we know to
what you are responding. It took me a minute to figure that out for this
post.

2. I didn't mean to infer that you were discussing the expansion. I was just
saying that in the SA article they discusses energy creating mass as it
moved through space. I thought you would be interested in reading it.

BV.
www.iheartmypond.com

Old January 29th 04, 03:37 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi BV I do that some times,and try more often to bring in my last
thoughts into my latest postings. Did not get to read that SA article
that sounds much like my energy made into mass by being slowed down by
the intrinsic space field. Well BV I got an email saying in my "What
If" I have a theory on every subject in science,and deserve a Nobel for
two.(did not say which two) I'm still waiting to hear how my inertia
theory is doing in the 2003 best theory contest. I could use that
$25,000. Bert PS I hope the email virus that's going around does not
hit my set again.???