Alien Review - The votes are in!

Old January 27th 04, 09:45 PM
Julian St.Cloud

Default Alien Review - The votes are in!

Fifteen votes for the question:

Should Darla tell Julian how to get a free telescope?

8 - Yes Because Darla Should Know.
1 - No ET's Are Too Busy.
3 - Don't Know Don't Care.
2 - No Julian Shouldn't Bug ET's.
1 - No He Isn't Worth Of A Scope.

53% voted that Ms. Darla should tell me how to get a free telescope.
I'm reasonably certain that any answer will most likely be lame.

Seven votes for the question:

Is Darla an Extraterrestrial?

1 - Absolutely Yes!
5 - No Way!
0 - I Don't Know.
1 - She Might Be.

Does the overwhelming majority of 71% of our wonderful voters
indicating that Darla is not an alien prove that she isn't? No, but it
is an indicator of the current consensus of thought about our resident
enigma.

And have you noticed that since Mr. Bohne has posted some possibly
revealing information that the Pere's have not posted much lately? And
did you also notice that my questions about endorphins showing an
obvious familiarity with biology and biochemistry have went
unanswered?
Maybe she is studying endorphins to be able to learn what a peptide is
or what endorphinase is? Or maybe those words don't translate well
into her native tongue?

Stay tuned for previews of our next episode . . .

Will Darla land her ship on Julian's head?

Does Darla like head?

Can Darla even receive cunnilingus?

Does it taste like tuna?

Will Darla, Pere, and Nician, turn a deaf ear to Julian for making
rude jokes?

Find out next week on Alien Review!

Julian