Venus for dummies (1.0) / Brad Guth (GuthVenus)

Old April 23rd 13, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Venus for dummies (1.0) / Brad Guth (GuthVenus)

On Apr 23, 10:45*am, Brad Guth wrote:
It’s all perfectly relative, because we can always get lots of helium
and even He3 (3He) from our moon, which might some day become viable
considering the ongoing depletion of terrestrial helium. *Of course
any off-world resource of rare elements like helium is going to be
spendy as hell, but if there’s an insufficient terrestrial resupply of
such essential elements that’s in greater demand than ever, is what
should make its cost a non-issue, just like the mutually perpetrated
cold-war era and subsequent proxy wars plus whatever consequence of
our military industrial complex and various Karma apparently hasn’t
been an issue for most of us, not even at having cost this world
trillions per year and having terminated millions of lives.

Some natural geothermal vents in India have been objectively
quantified as giving off 20% helium (1e25 atoms of He/m3), and none of
that considerable volume sticks around but for a few seconds per
vertical meter after each geothermal vent belch. *Most natural ground
venting of helium is perhaps worth something less than 1 ppm/sec.
However, even if the average all-inclusive leakage of all things
natural plus artificially caused were only 10% of that or .1 ppm/m2/
sec, is still 5.1e13 ppm/m3/sec, and don't ever forget there's roughly
5e25 atoms/m3 of standard surface air which makes that .1 ppm/m3/sec
into being worth 5e18 atoms of helium escapement per surface cubic
meter.

5e18 x 5.1e14 x 1.67e-27 = 42.6e5 kg/sec.

As is each cubic meter of surface atmosphere supposedly contains 5.24
ppm He, which represents 2.67e20 atoms of helium that has to be
continually replenished because of the extremely low mass or specific
gravity of helium which never binds with anything, is also what makes
it a rather buoyant or lofty element, and as others having specified
that our planet would need roughly 7 times as much gravity in order to
hold onto its helium.

Even if this ongoing loss were given 1000 seconds in order to escape
each vertical cubic meter, is going to represent that .1 ppm/m3 of
natural plus artificial surface escapement is going to give an all-
inclusive global loss of 4.26e3 kg/sec, which seems a far cry greater
rate of loss than any wussy 50 grams/sec as specified by our
mainstream status-quo science that published just about everywhere.

I’ve certainly made my fair share of math mistakes in the past, and
perhaps this is yet another mistaken conclusion, but I honestly don’t
think so. *If I’m way the hell off base, then why don’t our Big Energy
cartels that you always support and even worship that supposedly know
everything there is to know, bother to tell us otherwise?

Perhaps our Big Energy buddies at BP should be telling us how little
helium escapes from all of their hydrocarbon exploitations, as
compared to Shell or others.

Our planet has not been gaining atmospheric mass, even though humanity
has been doing everything possible as to increasing its saturations of
CO2 and NOx in addition to increasing water vapor plus many other
artificial contributions (mostly bad stuff) along with venting
hydrogen and helium as fast as we can manage. *Perhaps initially our
planet had 100+ bar worth of an atmospheric layer protecting
everything, or nearly a hundred times more atmospheric mass to work
with, but obviously not anymore.

Helium escapement (second to the easiest of elements to blow away) is
also increased by way of solar heating and of course getting
constantly excavated away from Earth by the solar wind which includes
some of its own helium (CMEs having as much as 10% He).

Even our moon can't manage to hold onto its sodium, with an exospheric
sodium cloud of 9r and a comet like tail of 900,0000 km, of which
Earth passes directly through every time that moon gets directly
aligned between us and our sun that's typically blowing at 300+ km/
sec, which can surge to 1000+ km/sec.

There is always some influx of elements, including helium as contained
within the space dust, meteorites and asteroids, but it's a fraction
of what tonnage is being lost to space.

One of the many off-world benefits of TBMs excavating into the thick
paramagnetic basalt and carbonado crust of our moon, will be the
extraction of 2He and 3He in addition to good old O2 and various other
elements including a little H2O. *The hard part of this has to do with
convincing our terrestrial oligarchs into allowing this future
treasure trove of nearby element extractions to happen before it’s too
late.

Of course, according to our Georgia Guidestones and adhering to their
specified manifesto dogma of planet Earth accommodating a maximum of
500 million, extremely well educated and wealthy humans that a great
deal of modern technology is capably taking care of, would pretty much
eliminate any need of off-world exploitations. *No doubt the reason
why our FEMA and DHS needed those extra spare billions of hollow
tipped bullets (perhaps by now we’re talking 15+ bullets for each and
every man, woman and child on Earth, not to mention WMD capability
that has gotten multifold capable of eliminating most every soul on
Earth as well as wiping out most other biodiversity). *Gee whiz, what
sort of global Karma could possibly go wrong (this time)?

Naturally to most that read this topic and it's replies or additions
and multiple revisions, our moon has absolutely nothing to do with
exploiting the extremely nearby planet Venus, or so you might think.

On Apr 20, 10:20*am, Brad Guth wrote: Andromeda could turn out as being near half again as massive as our
galaxy, and with its 300+ km/sec arrival and dominate mass should make
for roughly another 2.5 billion years worth of relative safety.
However, once our galaxies start mixing it up, and some of the
interacting proper motions reaching 1000 km/sec, it’s going to be
another 250 million years worth of serious touch and go, with perhaps
250 billion stars being directly interfered with and at least 2.5
billion stars getting obliterated, and perhaps equally billions of
others created before the “all clear” message goes out.

In other words, our odds of escaping this cosmic gauntlet unscratched
are not very good, although a thousand to one odds against our solar
system getting obliterated beyond the point of no return would to most
of us seem nearly invincible. *However, by then our sun isn’t going to
be all that terrific for us anyway, and that’s only if nothing from
the Sirius Oort cloud or via any other wandering nomads of planets,
planetoids or substantial asteroids haven’t nailed us.

The good news is that a great many other solar systems should pass
within a light year, and thereby making contact with other
civilizations a whole lot better for SETI. *By then we should be
recovering from WWX, and our NOW managing our planet as hosting only
500 million humans will likely be capable of interstellar treks that
offer less than a few light years distance if at least 10% ‘c’ (30,000
km/sec) velocity of human space travel can be achieved.

In the meantime, we have plenty of nearby opportunities to exploit and
even fight over, such as our moon and the extremely nearby planet
Venus, whereas each of those should have been sought after as of
decades ago, instead of mutually perpetrating cold-wars, creating and
sustaining proxy wars, and the systematic exploitations of various
civilizations here on Earth.

Apparently, science nerds are supposed to be extremely narrow mindset
and typically failsafe as harmless cranks that never act out or
actually do anything aggressive, and because any context of off-world
geology remains yet another taboo/nondisclosure topic policy, whereas
anything getting posted as Usenet/newsgroup context pertaining to the
research and discovery of any weird geology or the odd sorts of
physics necessary for creating such highly unusual geodynamics of such
oddly symmetrical and even somewhat community infrastructure looking
items, that by rights should not exist, is simply of what’s not being
allowed to go public or much less into any of our K-12 indoctrinated
mindsets. Oddly, we can’t even seem to openly discuss exploiting the
likely inverse density innards of our moon.

Surely there must be at least one geophysics qualified expertise
that’s willing to contribute his/her feedback, on behalf of
interpreting whatever these highly unusual geometrical items as having
been identified on the extremely hot surface of Venus could represent,
and/or at least given us some terrestrial examples that are clearly of
perfectly natural formations for the rest of us to compare, in order
to disqualify these rather numerous odd items as representing anything
but perfectly natural formations.

Sadly I’ve been asking this of our NASA, as well as multiple other
public funded agencies and always giving an open channel to anyone
else willing to give this one image of GuthVenus their best shot in
the dark, or even their best geology swag. Apparently they’ve all
needed better than 12 years in order to decide what to do next.

Pay no special attention to those hiding behind curtains (cloaked as
always politically and faith-based correct), because it's their mostly
public-funded and/or faith-based job to topic/author stalk and to
otherwise FUD everything to death. Hitler had the exact same
“Paperclip” team of ruse-masters and FUD-masters, as professional
media damage-control clowns working and/or manipulating the locals
into a mainstream status-quo mindset of always following order, which
unfortunately far too many have bought into instead of taking any
logically deductive formulated stance against their totally bat****
crazy peers.

Of course this mainstream status-quo policy of obfuscation and denial
is what brought us a mutually perpetrated cold-war era and the sort of
negative Karma likes of 911 (make that a whole lot of positive Karma
if you are an oligarch of our military industrial complex), each of
which wasted decades and costing us trillions of our hard earned
dollars, as well as having systematically squandered all sorts of
talent, expertise and resources that we'll never get back, and which
also forced other nations to follow suit.

Venus is pretty much as hot and nasty as we’ve all been indoctrinated
about. However, this not necessarily the case of each and every
location, such as mountainous and polar areas can be considerably
cooler though still extremely hot by the sorts of human Goldilocks
standards that we’re accustomed to. However, with applied physics and
reasonable technology, the surface of Venus can be dealt with, at
least robotically, and otherwise via composite rigid airships it can
be further exploited while easily protecting the airship crew. Of
course you have to think really big and perhaps even small in order to
fully appreciate the potential of what exploiting such a nearby planet
has to offer, because it’s the in-between stuff that’s not easily
accomplished if you can only think of terrestrial limited methods that
we get to deal with on Earth.

Our physically dark and naked moon is just another metallicity
treasure trove of valuable resources (including much clean energy),
that’s just sitting out there and causing us mostly grief and
otherwise contributing very little terrestrial benefit, unless added
IR, X-rays and gamma plus loads of tidal surging and increased seismic
trauma is desirable.

Venus on the other hand is a lot more stable, and it isn’t traumatized
by any moon, as well as offering terrific buoyancy for airships,
nearly ideal protection from meteors and even most asteroids can’t
hardly touch that surface unless they’re mostly of iron and other
heavy metals. You also can’t get any skin cancer from too much UV,
and local radiation issues have to be nearly zilch unless you’re
directly sitting on a pile of uranium and thorium. The list of
positive attributes simply outnumbers the bad stuff by a good 10:1,
although if stuck with a naysay closed mindset, there’s no amount of
positive/constructive benefits that’ll ever budge or pry such closed
mindsets open.

Just for the sport or hell of it all, be my guest and apply your very
own photographic enlargement software, as to viewing this one small
but rather interesting mountainous area of Venus, using your
independent deductive expertise as to enlarge or magnify this
extensively mountainous terrain of Venus that I’ve focused upon,
really shouldn’t be asking too much. Most of modern PhotoZoom and
numerous other photographic software variations tend to accomplish
this enlargement process automatically (including iPhone and Safari
image zooming), although some extra applied filtering and thereby
image enhancing for dynamic range compensations (aka contrast) can
further improve upon the end result (no direct pixel modifications
should ever be necessary, because it’s all a derivative from the
original Magellan radar imaging of 36 confirming radar scans/pixel,
that can always be 100% verified).

“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...18595926178146

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”, GuthVenus

Old April 24th 13, 05:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,alt.journalism
Brad Guth[_3_]

*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow....

*http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#
*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”, GuthVenus

Perhaps another Venus for dummies (version 1.01) will be necessary in
order to keep this one going strong.