How to do Business on Moon?

Old November 13th 08, 07:57 PM posted to sci.space.history
Dmytro

Default How to do Business on Moon?

Dear Friends,
Near and unknown,
next year, it will be 40 years since the first man made his first step to
the Moon. 40 years is a solid age for each Earth occupant. This is
experience, reached points on chart of the life. There are successes and
unsuccesses. In this age, many of us are enough capabilities to live and
work successfully. And, to open the new horizons, too. And: many of that
people who walked on surface of our natural satellite, did this in such age.
You can ask me now: Why do I talk about this? Many books were written, many
films were made: The Moon is lighting to us since evening, watching us in
our bedrooms at night, its phases are changing: Some of us have "lunar
property" papers like a curious souvenirs and can show by our fingers: Look,
my acres are The But: is that all? Isn't the Moon worthy to do something
more for you, in person? What, not enough of problems on the Earth? Not
enough field for activity and successes?
What can I say on this: Yes, you are correct, of course. Many tasks are
still waiting on their solutions on our planet, many:But, anyway:Some of
your money are already working, through the taxes, for the Future, and in
space, too. Will this misunderstable future come to you sometime? Will you
like it or no?
Remember the History. The Wild West exploration. This made a great and
respectful country. This gave many of you a land under your feets. Your
land. Isn't this important? But, would you have your land property on Moon,
so you'd be able to show it to your friends not going from your place. Maybe
this (or some other) would become more original?
What is on Moon such as what we'd need on the Earth just now. After great
Colomb, America became valuable for people in Europe with its gold first,
but with its great possibilities for anybody, with a time. And now, in XXI
century, with modern (modernest!) technologies, the horizons became much
more wide. What of the valuable and useful can be taken and shipped just
from the Moon, what cannot be found on the Earth?
Shortly: HOW TO DO THE BUSINESS ON THE MOON?
I am waiting on your opinions and invite you for discussion. Maybe, we will
head to the Moon together one day. Or, employ somebody to do this.

Ex luna, scientia!
Ex luna, business?

Sincerely yours
Dmytro

Old November 14th 08, 07:01 AM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

Dmytro wrote:
[...]

Keep it simple. Let India run the show. Whatever India can't do,
China can pickup the slack.

~ BG