SPACE MUSIC CD FUNDS TIME TRAVEL RESEARCH

Old February 8th 08, 07:24 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default SPACE MUSIC CD FUNDS TIME TRAVEL RESEARCH

Okay,

The Persistence of Ambience* CD is finally ready for sale he

http://SourceCodex.com (as supplies last)

and Artist signed & numbered he

http://myworld.ebay.com/jazz_fusion_guy/ (always)

What's different this time? Well, I am donating $1 from every CD sold
to Dr. Ronald Mallett's Space-Time Light Twisting project. What the
heck izzat you ask?

Dr. Mallett is the theoretical physicist working on viable time-travel
-- yeah, that's right. And he and I are in cahoots now. Dr. Mallett is
aware and approves my new CD as worthy enough to be linked with UCONN
funding for the world's first attempts at altering spacetime in a way
that time's dimension can be accessed. I believe this guy's research
is cutting egde so SourceCodeX wants to be part of history.

Buy my CD and be part of making history ~ or should I say be part
of one day saying hello to history and the future all in one day.

~ SourceCodeX, success: one CD at the time . . .

np: "Time Warps in Alternate Worlds" from * TPoA