Global warming or NOT global warming?

Old February 1st 19, 06:28 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Global warming or NOT global warming?

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 11:56:01 AM UTC-5, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:
wrote in
:

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 9:24:53 AM UTC-5, Quadibloc
wrote:
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 10:40:34 AM UTC-7, Ninapenda
Jibini wrote:
wrote in
:
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 9:24:43 AM UTC-5, Chris L
Peterson wrote:

but there's no doubt that such
events are more frequent and more severe because of it.

There is not enough evidence to support that last
"thought."

His lack of doubt has nothing to do with facts,

The scientists were right about evolution. The scientists were
right about relativity. Science is not to be gainsaid, it is to
be heeded and obeyed.

Speaking of evolution, there is this,

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/asia/...ling-bust-intl
/index.html

We are NOT going to see a re-evolution of the pangolin if it
goes extinct.

In fact, we may well see extinct creatures brought back within the
next few years. Creatures that have been extinct for a long time,
too, like mastadons.

Mastodons haven't been extinct for a "long time," and they are aren't coming back.

Whereas, if CO2 in the atmosphere does turn out to be as big a
problem as some want to claim, we can definitely engineer some
solutions and mitigations.

In the meanwhile, chris peterson and nanjinda binda (or whatever
he calls himself this morning) need to stop with their wasteful,
planet-destroying airplane trips, at least until the issue is
sorted out.

Computer, swamp. Swamp, computer. I'm sure you'll get along
famously.

Throwing electronic equipment into a swamp is bad for that environment. Be sure to dispose of your electronics properly and do it soon.

Old February 1st 19, 07:00 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 12:47:44 PM UTC-5, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:
wrote in
:

wrote:
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 10:40:34 AM UTC-7,
Ninapenda Jibini wrote:
wrote in
:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/asia/...uggling-bust-i
ntl /index.html

We are NOT going to see a re-evolution of the pangolin if it
goes extinct.

In fact, we may well see extinct creatures brought back within
the next few years. Creatures that have been extinct for a long
time, too, like mastadons.

Mastodons haven't been extinct for a "long time,"

Are you claiming there are still some around? Or are you claiming
that 10,000 year isn't a long time?

10,000 years is not a long time except to young-earthers such as yourself.

Or are you stupid?

You certainly are.

and they are
aren't coming back.

There a number of people who are smarter than you (and who isn't)
who disagree.

Actually, I am smarter than most people, according to tests, grades, education, etc.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...olly-mammoths-
extinction-cloning-genetics/

https://tinyurl.com/yakrvwno

They'll have to get on this before the elephants go extinct, and what ever animal they might manage to clone will only look like a mastodon, it won't BE a mastodon.

Whereas, if CO2 in the atmosphere does turn out to be as big
a problem as some want to claim, we can definitely engineer
some solutions and mitigations.

In the meanwhile, chris peterson and nanjinda binda (or
whatever he calls himself this morning) need to stop with
their wasteful, planet-destroying airplane trips, at least
until the issue is sorted out.

Computer, swamp. Swamp, computer. I'm sure you'll get along
famously.

Throwing electronic equipment into a swamp is bad for that
environment. Be sure to dispose of your electronics properly
and do it soon.

You just admitted to being a hypocrite.

Not that anyone was in any doubt.

It's obvious that you want to pollute the planet. Compared to most people, you are doing a superb job of it.
Old February 1st 19, 07:05 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 12:44:21 PM UTC-5, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:
wrote in
:

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 11:54:28 AM UTC-5, Jibini Kula

wrote:
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 10:40:34 AM UTC-7,
Ninapenda Jibini wrote:
wrote in
:
L Peterson wrote:

but there's no doubt that such
events are more frequent and more severe because of it.

There is not enough evidence to support that last
"thought."

His lack of doubt has nothing to do with facts,

The scientists were right about evolution. The scientists
were right about relativity. Science is not to be gainsaid,
it is to be heeded and obeyed.

Then sell your car and use the "electric trolley bus." Or
walk, to save the electricity for something more important
than your transportation.

As soon as you toss your computer, and all other electrical
devices you own, into a swamp. It's a moral imperative, for you
to avoid destroying human civilization with your destructive
use of electricity.

You appear to be using electrical devices. Do you ride on
electrically powered public transport or do you drive a fossil
fuel-powered vehicle? And then there's that matter of your
flights to far off vacation sites.

You're the one nattering on about the end of the world, son. If you
don't want to look like a hypocrite, you should stop being
hypocritical.

So, you use electricity but think others should not. Interesting, and hypocritical to the extreme.

We can assume that you think it's OK to fly around on jets for no good reason:

Vacation photos from Iceland:

Old February 1st 19, 07:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

wrote in
:

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 12:48:31 PM UTC-5, Jibini Kula
Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:
wrote in
:

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 11:51:57 AM UTC-5, Jibini Kula
Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:
Gary Harnagel wrote in
:

On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 11:32:32 PM UTC-7,
Ninapenda Jibini wrote:

wrote in

:

On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 12:40:34 PM UTC-5,
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:

His lack of doubt has nothing to do with facts, it's
based on his being named Chris (and therefore, being
a drooling idiot, like all people names Chris).

I know a woman named Chris who is very intelligent.

I know a woman named Chris and . . . she's really not.

Not what? Not intelligent or not a woman? :-)

I'm sure if you give it some thought, and maybe have a
grown-up (who isn't named Chris) 'splain it to you, you'll
figure it out.

You must have been quite surprised and disappointed! Or maybe
you weren't disappointed. Not that there is anything wrong
that.

There's something very wrong with being as stupid as you.

You still haven't answered Gary's questions. Are you too stupid
to answer?

I know you are, but what am I?

--
Terry Austin

Vacation photos from Iceland:

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.

Old February 1st 19, 07:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

wrote:
On Thursday, January 31, 2019 at 10:40:34 AM UTC-7,
Ninapenda Jibini wrote:
wrote in

om:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/asia/...-smuggling-bus
t-i ntl /index.html

We are NOT going to see a re-evolution of the pangolin if
it goes extinct.

In fact, we may well see extinct creatures brought back
within the next few years. Creatures that have been extinct
for a long time, too, like mastadons.

Mastodons haven't been extinct for a "long time,"

Are you claiming there are still some around? Or are you
claiming that 10,000 year isn't a long time?

10,000 years is not a long time except to young-earthers such as
yourself.

I see the problem. You're as stupid as you look. And you look
*really* stupid.

(FYI, 10,000 years is longer to be extinct than "not quite extinct
*yet*, so, for them what isn't as stupid as you and all people
named Chris, it should be obvious that it would be less challenging
to bring back the more recnetly extinct species. But you, being
stupid, don't - and can't - understand that.)

Or are you stupid?

You certainly are.

I know you are, but what am I?

Say hello to the swamp for me.

--
Terry Austin

Old February 1st 19, 07:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Old February 1st 19, 10:23 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

On Friday, February 1, 2019 at 8:26:39 AM UTC-7, wrote:

and nanjinda binda (or whatever he calls himself this morning)

Careful! You might say something that hurts the feelings of people who come by
names like that honestly.

John Savard