Where Did The Universe Center Go?????

Old February 9th 15, 05:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Where Did The Universe Center Go?????

It in reality drifted away.We could be close to its center. We could be far from its center.I see the oldest Supernova closer to the center than our Sun.The oldest dwarf star. I know my saying the chance of our being close to the center is nil hurts humankind ego Its the way I see it. TreBert
Old February 12th 15, 10:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:33:51 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It in reality drifted away.We could be close to its center. We could be far from its center.I see the oldest Supernova closer to the center than our Sun.The oldest dwarf star. I know my saying the chance of our being close to the center is nil hurts humankind ego Its the way I see it. TreBert

Stars,planet,moons etc a ll have gravity centers #1 and #2 spin centers. The center of the universe as I see it has to have a spin and gravity center..Gravity a huge black hole. that its accelerating outer edge is revolving around at 99.999999999 of c. How close are we from this out layer(edge)? I see the universe layers like an onion .The universe's core relates to its outer fast fast layer as acceteration relates to gravity. It fits. Its reality.It answers deep hard questions TreBer
Old February 12th 15, 11:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:33:51 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It in reality drifted away.We could be close to its center.

drinking started early today?
Old February 12th 15, 11:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 1:24:15 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:33:51 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It in reality drifted away.We could be close to its center. We could be far from its center.I see the oldest Supernova closer to the center than our Sun.The oldest dwarf star. I know my saying the chance of our being close to the center is nil hurts humankind ego Its the way I see it. TreBert

Stars,planet,moons etc a ll have gravity centers #1 and #2 spin centers. The center of the universe as I see it has to have a spin and gravity center.Gravity a huge black hole. that its accelerating outer edge is revolving around at 99.999999999 of c. How close are we from this out layer(edge)? I see the universe layers like an onion .The universe's core relates to its outer fast fast layer as acceteration relates to gravity. It fits. Its reality.It answers deep hard questions TreBer

Of course any particle has spin. Even the electron has spin. Can you think of any particle that doesn't? So when the universe was the size of an electron, it must have had spin as well. Angular momentum is never destroyed.. So when the universe exploded to a diameter of billions of light years, its spin would have to have been conserved. That's just the way it is.

Double-A

Old February 14th 15, 12:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:33:51 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It in reality drifted away.We could be close to its center. We could be far from its center.I see the oldest Supernova closer to the center than our Sun.The oldest dwarf star. I know my saying the chance of our being close to the center is nil hurts humankind ego Its the way I see it. TreBert

arc never to early for Bud.Its white form had me creating great QM theories over the years.OOOps there goes another bubble popping. I see that as a BB..I like rum, and Bud. It makes me see spirits and God.Thus I came up with G=EMC^2 Reality is God told me he only likes red wine. OK God told Treb to tell me that. Hmmmm I got the only computer that talks to God. A religious computer. WOW TreBert
Old February 14th 15, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:33:51 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It in reality drifted away.We could be close to its center. We could be far from its center.I see the oldest Supernova closer to the center than our Sun.The oldest dwarf star. I know my saying the chance of our being close to the center is nil hurts humankind ego Its the way I see it. TreBert

AA it was spinning electrons that gave me my Nobel ":SPIN IS IN THEORY"
Old February 17th 15, 05:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:33:51 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It in reality drifted away.We could be close to its center. We could be far from its center.I see the oldest Supernova closer to the center than our Sun.The oldest dwarf star. I know my saying the chance of our being close to the center is nil hurts humankind ego Its the way I see it. TreBert

Universe had only a center for eons of years.This black hole center was destroyed the first trillionth of a second when the black hole reached its critical mass density.After reading this read Guth. Trebert
Old February 21st 15, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:33:51 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It in reality drifted away.We could be close to its center. We could be far from its center.I see the oldest Supernova closer to the center than our Sun.The oldest dwarf star. I know my saying the chance of our being close to the center is nil hurts humankind ego Its the way I see it. TreBert

I relate the center of the universe to measuring a distance when time of its history was in exact point of then and now.Its fulcrum The point of spacetime perfect middle point of its curve,(-) TreBert
Old February 22nd 15, 08:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:33:51 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It in reality drifted away.We could be close to its center. We could be far from its center.I see the oldest Supernova closer to the center than our Sun.The oldest dwarf star. I know my saying the chance of our being close to the center is nil hurts humankind ego Its the way I see it. TreBert

Center of universe is a lost brane. trebert
Old February 27th 15, 06:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Monday, February 9, 2015 at 8:33:51 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It in reality drifted away.We could be close to its center. We could be far from its center.I see the oldest Supernova closer to the center than our Sun.The oldest dwarf star. I know my saying the chance of our being close to the center is nil hurts humankind ego Its the way I see it. TreBert

Where is the universe's horizon going? Why at an accelerating rate? Is the universe's gravity getting weaker at this same rate of expansion? That should be a given.Can expansion speed from one side to the other reach a speed of c^2 ? WOW this is great thinking if I have to say so myself. OK Treb did put the thoughts in my head. TreBert

Where is the center of the universe? G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 2 February 11th 15 12:03 AM
center of the universe. paxwax Misc 40 December 3rd 10 06:23 AM
Center of the Universe Von Fourche Misc 126 June 7th 06 03:40 AM
Center of the universe??? Jack53209 Amateur Astronomy 257 February 7th 04 06:44 PM
What is the RA-DEC of the center of the universe? Mark Lepkowski Amateur Astronomy 29 November 12th 03 06:05 AM