Reflection and Refraction Hmmm Need Better Thinking (O Ya)

Old September 19th 11, 03:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Reflection and Refraction Hmmm Need Better Thinking (O Ya)

Imperial thinkers for years told us light hitting glass or water has part going through but slowed down (refraction),and part bouncing back for(reflection) They are idiots. Photons never slow down,nor do they bounce. I have posted my thoughts on this many times over the last 19 years TreBert
Old September 19th 11, 04:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

STILL DEAD WRONG, BEERTbrainMORONIDIOT!

Saul Levy

Old September 19th 11, 05:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

wrote:

Imperial thinkers for years told us light hitting glass or water has

part going through but slowed down (refraction),and part bouncing back
for(reflection) They are idiots. Photons never slow down,nor do they
bounce. I have posted my thoughts on this many times over the last 19
years TreBert

very simply put light is absorbed and re-emitted it does not bounce!

very simply put this absorption and re-emission is also slowed when the
material is transmitted through the material!

so again your premise is faulty because you do not understand, well anything

as for posting your thoughts over the last 19 years...thanks I've gotten a
lot of laughs..

now take another hit off that bong and chill!

Old September 19th 11, 05:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 19, 7:17*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
Imperial thinkers for years told us light hitting glass or water has part going through but slowed down (refraction),and part bouncing back for(reflection) They are idiots. Photons never slow down,nor do they bounce. I have posted my thoughts on this many times over the last 19 years * TreBert

Except quantum tunneling of photons is FTL, as independently proven
multiple times by independent research using different methods, and
black holes seem to create maximum redshift that's certainly capable
of internally exceeding FTL.

Even though actual photons haven't been objectively proven to move
along in any given trajectory, they do manage to get sort of FIFO
transponder like relayed along at various speeds depending on the
medium. Going through diamond slows their FIFO propagation way the
hell down.

http://translate.google.com/#

Old September 19th 11, 05:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

Imperial thinkers for years told us light hitting glass or water has

part going through but slowed down (refraction),and part bouncing back
for(reflection) They are idiots. Photons never slow down,nor do they
bounce. I have posted my thoughts on this many times over the last 19
years * TreBert

very simply put light is absorbed and re-emitted it does not bounce!

very simply put this absorption and re-emission is also slowed when the
material is transmitted through the material!

so again your premise is faulty because you do not understand, well anything

as for posting your thoughts over the last 19 years...thanks I've gotten a
lot of laughs..

now take another hit off that bong and chill!

Since you're replying to rabbi Saul Levy as being the resident moron
idiot and FUD-master of mainstream suckology, you've hit the Semite
nail. Good for you.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old September 19th 11, 06:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup

wrote:

[...]

dreaming again guthball?

your responce shows me that your reading comprehension is non existant

Old September 19th 11, 06:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

GET ONE THING STRAIGHT, GOOF, YOU ARE THE RESIDENT MORON HERE, NOT ME!

**** OFF, YOU INSANE ****ING IDIOT!

Saul Levy

wrote:

[...]

Brad Guth, YES I AM THE VILLAGE IDIOT!

Old September 19th 11, 06:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

wrote:

Imperial thinkers for years told us light hitting glass or water has part going through but slowed down (refraction),and part bouncing back for(reflection) They are idiots. Photons never slow down,nor do they bounce. I have posted my thoughts on this many times over the last 19 years TreBert

Didn't you say also several times that you had slowed photons to
almost a walk? or did you say you had stopped one?

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine
Old September 19th 11, 07:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sep 19, 10:01*am, "David Staup" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Sep 19, 9:26 am, "David Staup" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / Guth Usenet

dreaming again guthball?

your responce shows me that your reading comprehension is non existant

I wasn't the dysfunctional Usenet contributor, because that was
clearly you.
Old September 19th 11, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

wrote:

Imperial thinkers for years told us light hitting glass or water has part going through but slowed down (refraction),and part bouncing back for(reflection) They are idiots. Photons never slow down,nor do they bounce. I have posted my thoughts on this many times over the last 19 years TreBert

Didn't you say also several times that you had slowed photons to
almost a walk? or did you say you had stopped one?

You don't really believe that Bert remembers...Do you?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl