now, also Buzz Aldrin agrees with me!!!

Old March 3rd 10, 06:29 AM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy
Default now, also Buzz Aldrin agrees with me!!!

--
in my first article about Space, published in September 15, 2005 on my
website [ http://bit.ly/9Ujztd ] and discussed on several space forums
Old March 3rd 10, 01:20 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Mar 3, 1:29�am, gaetanomarano wrote:
--
in my first article about Space, published in September 15, 2005 on my
website [http://bit.ly/9Ujztd] and discussed on several space forums
and blogs, I've suggested to to keep the Space Shuttle fleet in
service but modify it to fly (also) CREWLESS
--
well, now, also Buzz Aldrin AGREES WITH ME [http://bit.ly/aGmOrf]
saying "I also call for not abandoning the technology we've derived
over the past 30 years of shuttle operations -- the first shuttle,
named Enterprise, rolled out in 1976! -- but evolve the shuttle into
an unmanned heavy lift booster."
--
and this is confirmed by my comparison between the Space Shuttle and
the "commercial space"http://bit.ly/aP70mi
--

I suggested this years ago too

It keeps the employees working, can evolve into a heavy lift booster
with additional vehicles built, would still retain a emergency manned
ability.

and since moon mars is dead for now, shuttl;e would be large enough.
Ultimately a shuttle C