Solar Stormwatch: Solar Scientists NEED YOUR HELP!

Old March 5th 10, 10:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Solar Stormwatch: Solar Scientists NEED YOUR HELP!

http://solarstormwatch.com/

From the website:

/quote

Solar scientists need you!

Help them spot explosions on the Sun and track them across space to
Earth. Your work will give astronauts an early warning if dangerous solar
radiation is headed their way. And you could make a new scientific discovery.

/endquote

You'll get an opportunity to view the photos from NASA's Stereo I & II
solar observational birds, watching for coronal mass exjections in 3D!
Maybe you might even spot Mook's satellite in there that aliens may have
left behind... :-)

Next time you find yourself pondering the lineage of Pat to Lady Gaga,
I suggest you head over there and pitch in!

;-)

Dave
Old March 9th 10, 07:49 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 3/5/2010 1:07 PM, David Spain wrote:

Help them spot explosions on the Sun and track them across space to
Earth. Your work will give astronauts an early warning if dangerous solar
radiation is headed their way. And you could make a new scientific discovery.

/endquote

You'll get an opportunity to view the photos from NASA's Stereo I& II
solar observational birds, watching for coronal mass exjections in 3D!
Maybe you might even spot Mook's satellite in there that aliens may have
left behind... :-)

Ah, the dread "Clickworkers":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clickworkers
Students and teachers lured into the web of the NASA spider to be used
as unpaid slave labor for Big Space and its hidden agendas.
Back in the 1960's this sort of work was done by specially-bred NASA
monkeys, but today it's done by any gullible fool NASA can find on the
web, ruining their eyesight by staring at bottomless piles of photos of
some space object for no pay at all... not even a banana pellet.
Right now it may seem harmless..."Well, I can't get laid, but I have
successfully helped NASA catalog 37,641 craters from old Viking
photography."
But the gullible and pathetic fools who have been lured into this form
of cyber-slavery should remember that NASA always employs both the
carrot...and the stick!
Just like the space monkeys were rewarded with banana pellets when they
performed the correct action, and punished with electrical shocks when
they performed the wrong action, NASA's drone image analysis army is
kept toeing the line by the threat that NASA will release the names of
everyone who whoever worked as a volunteer for them on this to all the
internet singles dating websites, irrevocably branding their file with a
glowing red "Pathetic Unlayable Geek" stamp.
So it's "Do what we want, or your bloodline will become extinct."
"Arbeit Macht Frei" my friends; Arbeit Macht Frei.

Next time you find yourself pondering the lineage of Pat to Lady Gaga,
I suggest you head over there and pitch in!

Lady Gaga...the sexiest Illuminati Fifth Columnist you have ever laid
eyes on: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2614
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2737
"Eye In The Pyramid?"
Boner In The Pants is more like it!
_And those may be her pants also!_
Thank God someone is keeping track of all this as our world is sucked
into a vortex of secret society mind control destruction:
http://vigilantcitizen.com/

Pat
Old March 9th 10, 10:08 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Pat Flannery writes:
Ah, the dread "Clickworkers":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clickworkers

Not Clickworkers, Martians....

http://beamartian.jpl.nasa.gov/welcome

And if you sign up and don't toe the line we're putting this picture
of you up on facebook for all to see:

http://davidszondy.com/future/Dystopias/WW3.jpg

Arbeit hält lhr Gesicht versteckt...

;-)

Dave
Old March 13th 10, 03:37 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Marvin the Martian

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 16:08:28 -0500, David Spain wrote:

Pat Flannery writes:
Ah, the dread "Clickworkers":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clickworkers

Not Clickworkers, Martians....

http://beamartian.jpl.nasa.gov/welcome

And if you sign up and don't toe the line we're putting this picture of
you up on facebook for all to see:

http://davidszondy.com/future/Dystopias/WW3.jpg

Rover!! You mistook Rover for a Martian?

Martians look like this:
http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/ima...-2-590x315.jpg

(ooo-La-la! Now you know why Earth hasn't been invaded yet!)

Our land is red and cold, our women green and hot.

Old March 13th 10, 06:58 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Marvin the Martian writes: Rover!! You mistook Rover
for a Martian?

Thank goodness Gene Barry*** passed recently, or the PETA folks** would be all
over him for hitting Rover with a flashlight!

We all know the Name of That Game.... :-)

Martians look like this:
http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/ima...-2-590x315.jpg

(ooo-La-la! Now you know why Earth hasn't been invaded yet!)

Our land is red and cold, our women green and hot.

And always color corrected back in the lab*...

Best part about Martian women, you don't have to take them out to dinner, just
let 'em sunbathe and they never complain about being hungry....

;-)

Dave 'suffering a mild case Pat F dimensia today....'

* ST TOS pilot trivia...

** Are they Martians too?

*** http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0058001/bio
Old March 14th 10, 12:28 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

On 3/13/2010 9:58 AM, David Spain wrote:

Best part about Martian women, you don't have to take them out to dinner, just
let 'em sunbathe and they never complain about being hungry....

The problem with Martian Frost Princesses is their frigidity.
More than one astronaut has found out that contact with them is more
likely to produce a freeze-pop than a hard-on, and lord help the man who
gets his tongue stuck to one.
They are also heavily armed, as each is equipped with a icy BM.

Pat