Solar Stormwatch: Solar Scientists NEED YOU!

Old March 5th 10, 09:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.astro
David Spain

Default Solar Stormwatch: Solar Scientists NEED YOU!

http://solarstormwatch.com/

From the website:

/quote

Solar scientists need you!

Help them spot explosions on the Sun and track them across space to
Earth. Your work will give astronauts an early warning if dangerous solar
radiation is headed their way. And you could make a new scientific discovery.

/endquote

You'll get an opportunity to view the photos from NASA's Stereo I & II
solar observational birds, watching for coronal mass exjections in 3D!
Maybe you might even spot Mook's satellite in there that aliens may have
left behind... :-)

Next time you find yourself pondering the lineage of Pat to Lady Gaga,
I suggest you head over there and pitch in!

;-)

Dave