The ideas of space? Time & understandings.

Old February 28th 10, 05:21 PM posted to sci.space.policy
bcon1

Default The ideas of space? Time & understandings.

The, so-called "Relevance" of what we see in this fortunes;

Is what it is to see & alter an impasse
Is what it is to see & alter an accordance, within time its self?
Time accorded understandings. This is implied

These are the understandings that are accorded to in the "operations" ins
of what a particular mainframe of understandings; a simpled causations is in
the operations of what we see & alter as the so-called parameters of what
"WE" MAKE AS SPACE POLICY?"

Space policy can be several things, MOST of which is in the ideas operations
of what we see & operate under as a prolific events that are "Guided" by the
ways of a select fews on the boards of governor-ships in this archaic ways
of thinking.
Without taking up you time, how is this done the "Right Way. .

Old March 2nd 10, 07:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Damon Hill[_4_]

Could you dumb down your writings so we mere mortals can
possibly understand it?

--Damon

The ideas of Time? bcon1 Misc 14 March 5th 10 08:22 PM
Mystery space ramjet booster looking thing. Any ideas? Scott Ferrin History 24 November 15th 07 11:48 PM
Mystery space ramjet booster looking thing. Any ideas? [email protected] History 0 November 14th 07 10:03 PM
Alternative access to space ideas, etc. Jon S. Berndt Policy 6 November 6th 05 12:52 AM
New Scientist SPACE - International News, Ideas, Innovation Nick UK Astronomy 0 May 26th 05 09:44 AM