Looking for Pelosi's brain ....

Old March 25th 17, 06:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Looking for Pelosi's brain ....

Chuckie is having a difficult day:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

But at least we know where the noTroll keeps his stash ...

Old March 25th 17, 07:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

Chuckie is having a difficult day:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

But at least we know where the noTroll keeps his stash ...

***************
Poor Hags. Trump took a dump and Ryan be cryan'. But he should be
grateful - with all of those tax cuts for one percenters tossed out, there's
still money for the Gubmint Cheese Program and the STD clinics.

Old March 26th 17, 04:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
snip

***************
Donny is ****ed. He can't even control his own party. The tax savings from
screwing so many out of their health care was going to be used to give the
one percenters a big tax break. Now that can't happen. But you'll still
get your cheese. Cracker.

Naturally I completely forgot that a seasoned statesman of your

illustrious caliber and background would have much better insight in
all things Washington, than a mere self made multi billionaire.
You are really full of yourself, you demented hick ...

Old March 26th 17, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
snip

***************
Donny is ****ed. He can't even control his own party. The tax savings from
screwing so many out of their health care was going to be used to give the
one percenters a big tax break. Now that can't happen. But you'll still
get your cheese. Cracker.

Naturally I completely forgot that a seasoned statesman of your

illustrious caliber and background would have much better insight in
all things Washington, than a mere self made multi billionaire.
You are really full of yourself, you demented hick ...

**********
Donny obviously doesn't know how Washington works and he's just now finding
out that he may have to work.

Old March 26th 17, 08:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Notroll2016" wrote in message news
snip

***************
Donny is ****ed. He can't even control his own party. The tax savings from
screwing so many out of their health care was going to be used to give the
one percenters a big tax break. Now that can't happen. But you'll still
get your cheese. Cracker.

Naturally I completely forgot that a seasoned statesman of your

illustrious caliber and background would have much better insight in
all things Washington, than a mere self made multi billionaire.
You are really full of yourself, you demented hick ...

Donny obviously doesn't know how Washington works and he's just now finding
out that he may have to work.

again, you despicable hillbilly turd loser, he's a billionaire and you
still

use a one-holler in the back woods ... 'nuff said.
Fortunately for The Donald, he's got at a minimum 4 years to figure this
out,
a challenge that you obviously didn't accomplish in your lifetime ... The
"Show Me State" ... right on !!