And yet another apology

Old September 12th 03, 06:07 PM
Stephen Paul

Default And yet another apology

Sometimes the stress of life, and the clouds of the mind, all add up to self
serving spewage.

wrt "God or the Big Bang". I apologize yet again for getting caught up in
what is endless opinion, conjecture, and off topic noise. I have no real
professional training or skill in those matters. And, while everything I
have learned on the subject is out of direct experience, the interpretation
of experience doesn't necessarily reflect truth. So I'm done reflecting my
personal views about God and religion onto the group.

I come here to read and write about astronomy and telescopes.

--
-Stephen Paul

Old September 12th 03, 07:22 PM
Bill Foley

I do too, but I find that much of the increased traffic on this NG has little
to do with those subjects. Perhaps DJM/Nancy is a communicable illness and is
catching on.

Keep plugging!!
Clear, Dark, Steady Skies!
(And considerate neighbors!!!)

Old September 13th 03, 01:11 AM
Shawn Grant

I wouldn't apologize. It is fun to ague over nothing. I do it all the time.

Old September 13th 03, 07:14 AM
Chris.B

"Shawn Grant" wrote in message ...
I wouldn't apologize. It is fun to ague over nothing. I do it all the time.

Perhaps the ague is causing your urinary problems?

Chris.B