Aether has mass

Old December 15th 12, 03:16 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

Default Aether has mass

On Dec 14, 9:45Ā*pm, Y wrote:
On Dec 15, 12:27Ā*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Dec 14, 3:11Ā*pm, Y wrote:

On Dec 14, 5:14Ā*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Dec 13, 8:20Ā*am, mpc755 wrote:

On Dec 13, 10:53Ā*am, Brad Guth wrote:

On Dec 13, 7:36Ā*am, mpc755 wrote:

On Dec 13, 10:18Ā*am, Brad Guth wrote:

On Dec 13, 5:45Ā*am, mpc755 wrote:

On Dec 13, 2:27Ā*am, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:

Young's experiment was two pinholes;
more pinholes gives a more-complicated Moire' Ā*pattern,
of constructive & destructive "interference of waves -- not
of massless, 0d rocks of light in Newton's untheory!"

it is true, that one can try to model the waves with lots & lots
of little "point-particle quanta," but I doubt that this is ever done
in practice. Ā*teh waves work quite well with "atoms."

neither little rocks nor aether is required.

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.

But it's still not the aether displacement form of gravity unless it's
the imperceptible photon mass itself that represents gravity.

The following article describes a 'back reaction' associated with the
"fluidic" nature of space itself. This is the displaced aether
'displacing back'.

'An Extended Dynamical Equation of Motion, Phase Dependency and
Inertial Backreaction'http://arxiv.org/abs/1208.3458

"We hypothesize that space itself resists such surges according to a
kind of induction law (related to inertia); additionally, we provide
further evidence of the ā€œfluidicā€ nature of space itself."

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a superfluid with properties of
a solid, a supersolid, which is described in the article as the
'fluidic' nature of space itself. The 'back-reaction' described in the
article is the displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward
pressure toward the matter.

The following article describes the aether as an incompressible fluid
resulting in what the article refers to as gravitational aether caused
by pressure (or vorticity).

'Phenomenology of Gravitational Aether as a solution to the Old
Cosmological Constant Problem'http://arxiv.org/abs/1106.3955

"One proposal to address this puzzle at the semi-classical level is to
decouple quantum vacuum from space-time geometry via a modification of
gravity that includes an incompressible fluid, known as Gravitational
Aether. In this paper, we discuss classical predictions of this theory
along with its compatibility with cosmological and experimental tests
of gravity. We argue that deviations from General Relativity (GR) in
this theory are sourced by pressure or vorticity."

The following article describes gravity as a pressure exerted by
aether toward matter.

'The aether-modified gravity and the G Ģˆdel metric'http://arxiv.org/pdf/1109.5654v2

"As for the pressure, it is equal to p = 53āˆ’Ī±g,6a2 so, it is positive
if Ī±g 3 which is the weaker condition than the previous one. One
notes that the results corresponding to the usual gravity are easily
recovered. Also, it is easy to see that the interval Ī±g 15
corresponds to the usual matter."

The following article describes a gravitating vacuum where aether is
the quantum vacuum of the 21-st century.

'From Analogue Models to Gravitating Vacuum'http://arxiv.org/pdf/1111.1155

"The aether of the 21-st century is the quantum vacuum, which is a new
form of matter. This is the real substance"

This is all good stuff to know about, except it needs some mainstream
support that you canā€™t seem to attract without the gauntlet of
considerable naysayism that most here in Usenet/newsgroups are good at
delivering.

Personally I can not connect the dots of how aether displacement is
gravity, so there has to be something more to help us understand how
this all-inclusive form of gravity works, especially in the subatomic
realm of atoms that are mostly empty.

When you place a bowling ball into a tank of water the water is
displaced by the bowling ball. When you take the bowling ball out of
the water the water fills-in where the bowling ball had been. This is
evidence the water was pushing back and exerting inward pressure
toward the bowling ball. One of the differences between water and the
aether is the aether is, or behaves similar to. a supersolid.

I understand aether displacement (even as a supersolid).

Aether displacement as the cause or force of gravity, not so much.

If you immerse a ball in a fluid, the fluid exerts pressure on the
surface of the ball. I think this is what he means ?

-y

Or, how about the ball of greater density is the one that's exerting
pressure against the superfluid aether.

Or that too...

Doesn't explain the difference between Earth's gravity and moon's
gravity. One would expect a displaced Aether to exert the same
pressure on an object regardless of size.

-y

Aether is displaced by particles of matter. The more particles of
matter an object consists of the greater the displacement of the
aether. The greater the displacement of the aether the greater the
force associated with displaced aether pushing back and exerting
inward pressure toward and through the object.
Old December 15th 12, 05:26 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Earth has more atoms than the moon, so supposedly that demands a
greater aether displacement. I'm not sure if atoms contain any aether.
Old December 15th 12, 09:34 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro

wrote:

[...]

This may be so. If the Aether has mass, and if the same Aether that
surrounds the Earth is the same Aether that surrounds the moon; Being,
the same Aether of the same mass, shouldn't the same pressure be
exerted on any solid within the Aether regardless of size ?

-y

Old December 15th 12, 11:31 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

wrote:

[...]

greater aether displacement. Ā*I'm not sure if atoms contain any aether.

Aether exists everywhere particles of matter do not, including the
spaces within atoms.

Watch the following video starting at 1:50. What you are seeing is the
state of the aether.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4D6qY2c0Z8
Old December 15th 12, 11:34 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 15, 4:34*am, Y wrote:

Aether is displaced by particles of matter. The more particles of
matter an object consists of the greater the displacement of the
aether. The greater the displacement of the aether the greater the
force associated with displaced aether pushing back and exerting
inward pressure toward and through the object.

This may be so. If the Aether has mass, and if the same Aether that
surrounds the Earth is the same Aether that surrounds the moon; Being,
the same Aether of the same mass, shouldn't the same pressure be
exerted on any solid within the Aether regardless of size ?

-y

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir...#Vacuum_energy

"a "field" in physics may be envisioned as if space were filled with
interconnected vibrating balls and springs, and the strength of the
field can be visualized as the displacement of a ball from its rest
position"

A 'field' in physics is space filled with aether and the strength of
the field is the displacement of the aether from its rest position.

Each of the plates in the Casimir effect displace the aether. The
displaced aether which exists between the plates is pushing back
toward each of the plates which causes the aether displaced by each of
the plates which exists between the plates to offset. This aether is
more at rest than the aether which is displaced by the plates which
encompasses the plates. The reduced force associated with the aether
which exists between the plates along with the displaced aether which
encompasses the plates which is pushing back and exerting inward
pressure toward the plates causes the plates to be forced together.

What occurs physically in nature in the Casimir effect is the same
phenomenon as gravity.

There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter. Aether has mass
and physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically
displaced by matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.

The Earth consists of more particles of matter than does the Moon.
Therefore, the Earth displaces the aether further from its rest
position than does the Moon. The aether displaced by the Earth, being
further from it rest position, pushes back and exerts more pressure
toward and through the Earth then does the aether displaced by the
Moon.
Old December 15th 12, 02:15 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

Old December 15th 12, 03:54 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 12/15/2012 10:37 AM, mpc755 wrote:

In other words, you are incapable of understanding I just answered
this.

Einstein defined motion in terms of the aether as the aether does not
consist of individual particles which can be separately tracked
through time.

I have constantly said this means it is unlikely we can determine if
aether consists of particles or not.

I have constantly said this means it is unlikely we can determine if
the aether flows or not.

Hey MP3...Don't you agree that aether is gay?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. 变äŗ®
Old December 15th 12, 04:01 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 15, 11:00*am, Brad Guth wrote:

In other words, you really have nothing of your very own research to
contribute.

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space.
Aether is physically displaced by matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a
double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and
the associated wave in the aether passes through both.
Old December 15th 12, 04:06 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 15, 8:01*am, mpc755 wrote:
On Dec 15, 11:00*am, Brad Guth wrote:

In other words, you really have nothing of your very own research to
contribute.

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space.
Aether is physically displaced by matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a
double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and
the associated wave in the aether passes through both.

Where is your original research published or otherwise recorded
(outside of Usenet/newsgroups)?