A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Spheres of Distraction

Old November 5th 14, 12:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry
external usenet poster

Default Spheres of Distraction

So if someone says that they can see your aura, what does that convey? Ans: It generates skepticism in the one who has the aura. It is arguably true that people who see auras are weak minded but on the flip side, you don't have manifold expertise if you don't have control of your skepticism. So why is Richard Smalley important? He has control of his skepticism and is therefore a role model for those who need help with manifolds. Spheres of distraction are an escalation of the aura thing. Spheres of distraction are arguably games of conquest. Having the smallest sphere of distraction is statistically relevant. I say I'm skeptical of the notion that I've stumbled across a psychic channel with the brain trust at Cal Tech? The brain trust at Cal Tech has the smallest sphere of distraction which indicates to me that Cal Tech doesn't control its skepticism. Cal Tech doesn't have expertise with manifolds because they do not control their skepticism. It shouldn't be possible for me to see my own sphere of distraction regardless of my expertise with manifolds but there is a split to consider. The game of conquest is to prove the smallest sphere of distraction but my sphere of distraction is exceedingly large. The lever to prove my sphere of distraction is The Virgin. The Virgin's sphere of distraction is much smaller than mine but not smaller than the brain trust at Cal Tech... So it's Georgia Tech over Cal Tech on manifold expertise... Cal Tech: Prove a split on spheres of distraction.