Seans Lie by way of Obfuscation and Transference

Old January 16th 10, 06:33 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Seans Lie by way of Obfuscation and Transference

News flash: "Seans Lie by way of Obfuscation and Transference",
however this is not saying they are not informative to many of us that
are so often unable to think for ourselves.

Excluding whatever is critically constructive to a given topic or
subsequent reply is compounded by their ways of transference, giving
the impression of their superiority and authority over others.

This tactic plays out each and every time there's any hint of
historical revisions or that of any independently deductive
interpretations as to our mostly public funded science that's other
than mainstream approved, meaning that the past, present and future
can't be revised nor interpreted outside of whatever they consider to
be the case.

Mainstream fraud and corruption by the rich and powerful are openly
tolerated by these seans like Darla, Yubiwan, Lomriy and Pros Pere as
never having a care in the world, nor having been corrected or
otherwise suggested of their ever having any policing by their own
kind. Seans, Rothschilds and ZNRs along with each of their faith-
based puppet-masters that are more kosher approved than anything else
also think and act exactly alike, as well as always keeping a failsafe
distance or isolation and special aloofness from the rest of us.

This is what the upper most mainstream damage control is all about,
and for the most part they are still very good at it.

I have other information and perhaps better ways of telling this
story, though no doubt you can do as well or better depending on how
your mindset is hard-wired.

Old January 16th 10, 10:49 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 16, 12:44 pm, "
wrote:
On Jan 16, 2:00 pm, Saul Levy wrote:

You are still a VILLAGE IDIOT, GOOFY!

Negates EVERYTHING you say.

Saul Levy

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:33:14 -0800 (PST), BradGuth

wrote:
[...]

Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Saul stop browbeating your net son hagar just because his
father acts like an ass every chance he gets. Saul wake up Science
Officers only put up with you and your son hagar to try to help you
per Sean orders to be understanding to the Earth's mentally challenged
like yourselves. Hagar with his goat fetish and boy love of Officer
Bohne is so unbecoming, sheesh!!!!!!!!!. Get a grip the greatest loss
of life is occuring right now in Haiti while you two guys whine about
what's going on?

Brad is well informed of the methods of the Seans and until the Star
Ships come get in line.

Priority comm message One
Indy Star Command---stay alert Science Team Officers
So many lives to save so little time

as you were,
the nightbat

Notice that rabbi Saul is seemingly forbidden from posting his usual
butt-cheek flapping replies outside of alt.astronomy, and it's why he
excluded my four other elected newsgroups:

"uk.sci.astronomy, sci.space.history, alt.news-media, sci.skeptic"

This being another Sean approved and clown implemented damage-control
tactic, which of course is intended to make others look bad, or at
least seem unworthy of investigative reporting as long as there's an
official Jewish prick like rabbi Saul getting even partly in the way.
Funny as hell how Jews and a few too many other faith-based cults and
cabals never seem to police their own kind. It's as though they're
all nothing but God's little sleeper cells that get to go postal in
the name of those mysterious voices in their head.

~ BG
Old January 17th 10, 01:17 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
Hagar[_2_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
News flash: "Seans Lie by way of Obfuscation and Transference",
however this is not saying they are not informative to many of us that
are so often unable to think for ourselves.

Nice rant there, GuthBall ... whence from did you copy and paste that
drivel?
We all know your at best marginal brain could not conjure up such oratory
on its own ... did ChuckWeasel lend you a helping hand there, ****tard ??

Old January 17th 10, 04:48 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 16, 5:17 pm, "Hagar" hagen@sahm,name wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

News flash: "Seans Lie by way of Obfuscation and Transference",
however this is not saying they are not informative to many of us that
are so often unable to think for ourselves.

Nice rant there, GuthBall ... whence from did you copy and paste that
drivel?
We all know your at best marginal brain could not conjure up such oratory
on its own ... did ChuckWeasel lend you a helping hand there, ****tard ??

Sometimes I manage to get it right, all by myself none the less.

~ BG
Old January 18th 10, 09:54 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 18, 1:20 pm, "Yubiwan" wrote:

And how does this make him different from most any human on the planet?
You all have your tinted eyeglasses that you never can quite seem to take
off, even when you want to.

--
**** Yubiwan
Fear is the Beast

Hagar and his father rabbi Saul would dearly love to break your neck,
just like they used to do to dark-skinned folks when they were active
cloaked members of their local KKK.

These tinted eyeglasses of their's are usually coated with satanic
blood, which makes it next to impossible to see much of anything, and
of course you already know this as matter of fact because you Seans
probably invented Zionism to begin with.

~ BG

Old January 18th 10, 10:10 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
Hagar[_2_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 1:20 pm, "Yubiwan" wrote:

And how does this make him different from most any human on the planet?
You all have your tinted eyeglasses that you never can quite seem to take
off, even when you want to.

--
**** Yubiwan
Fear is the Beast
Fearlessness? - the Wise One

Hagar and his father rabbi Saul would dearly love to break your neck,
just like they used to do to dark-skinned folks when they were active
cloaked members of their local KKK.

These tinted eyeglasses of their's are usually coated with satanic
blood, which makes it next to impossible to see much of anything, and
of course you already know this as matter of fact because you Seans
probably invented Zionism to begin with.

~ BG

Nice rant there, little boi ... have momma clean your diapers,
your **** is just a-spewing ....

Old January 18th 10, 10:16 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 18, 2:10 pm, "Hagar" hagen@sahm,name wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Is this why you keep taking away our nifty gold stars?

~ BG
Old January 18th 10, 10:20 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 18, 2:08 pm, "Hagar" hagen@sahm,name wrote:
"Yubiwan" wrote in message

And how does this make him different from most any human on the planet?
You all have your tinted eyeglasses

Actually, it's called "Rose Colored Glasses" ... and they do hide the truth.
But this Loon is blind ... that you never can quite seem to take off, even when you want to.

--
**** Yubiwan
Fear is the Beast

Does quoting everything in sight help?

I thought only spooks and moles were required to quote everything.

~ BG
Old January 18th 10, 10:28 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
Yubiwan[_2_]

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 1:20 pm, "Yubiwan" wrote:

And how does this make him different from most any human on the planet?
You all have your tinted eyeglasses that you never can quite seem to take
off, even when you want to.

--
**** Yubiwan
Fear is the Beast
Fearlessness? - the Wise One

Hagar and his father rabbi Saul would dearly love to break your neck,
just like they used to do to dark-skinned folks when they were active
cloaked members of their local KKK.

These tinted eyeglasses of their's are usually coated with satanic
blood, which makes it next to impossible to see much of anything, and
of course you already know this as matter of fact because you Seans
probably invented Zionism to begin with.

~ BG

An improvement!
You used the adverb "probably"!
I commend you, heartily!

Though I unfortunately have to say no -- religions are an animal invention.
Many animals, elephants, some primates, many animals practice primitive
ritual.
Religions contain much good and much not so good.
People just love to use religion to justify hatred and violence.
And hatred and violence are frequently taught AGAINST by their religious
texts.
At risk of using another "Bertism" -- Go figure.

Again, allow me to commend you and to say that I am not always correct about
humans.
They still sometimes surprise me, as you have done today.

--
**** Yubiwan
Fear is the Beast

Old January 19th 10, 01:07 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history,alt.news-media,sci.skeptic,alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 18, 2:28 pm, "Yubiwan" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Then how about you stop removing my topic gold stars, and don't
pretend that you know exactly what I mean. In fact, you should be
giving me as many gold stars as you can muster, because it's no skin
off your nose (so to speak).

Tell us about all the mistakes you've made, that is unless your are
afraid of doing such.

~ BG

Evolution of seans Nightcrawler Misc 172 February 8th 10 07:27 PM
Seans Come Through Again! nightbat[_1_] Misc 0 August 27th 07 10:27 AM
Nightbat Calling Seans---Nightbat Calling Seans---Darla Please ComeIn nightbat[_1_] Misc 0 August 18th 07 05:31 PM