Hear No Evil, See No Evil / Brad Guth

Old June 19th 13, 04:04 AM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Hear No Evil, See No Evil / Brad Guth

On Saturday, June 8, 2013 7:07:08 AM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
Speaking of "Hear No Evil, See No Evil"

Where's our operation PRISM when we need them?

The Bilderbergs and Rothschilds are having yet another one of their

cozy and very private get-togethers, along with another hundred some

odd billionaires making a combined group cabal wealth of perhaps a

hundred trillion worth of mostly extorted loot from the rest of us.

http://news.yahoo.com/club-rich-powe...ar-london-1014...

What could possibly be going on, other than plotting continued

oligarch skulduggery behind those closed doors?

Even of this group, I doubt more than 10% of them have any real upper

caste authority to actually do anything as truly secret and

independent of government regulations and authority, but that's still

a dozen that get to do everything exactly as they please, regardless

of whomever we elect or appoint.

On Jun 3, 12:02*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

It’s the job of a few to make these public Usenet/newsgroups as K-12

unfriendly and/or media undesirable as well as generally as raunchy X-

rated as possible. *These individuals are actually one and the same

bully-naysayers and FUD-masters that systematically topic/author stalk

and trash upon anyone with an original idea or discovery of any

significance or potential of significance, because it seems they want

not an independent soul and/or private author or researcher to ever

get mainstream attention or otherwise noticed by others, much less

receiving any official public support.

Of course, for the past 12+ years I’ve been telling of this

interpretation of our public Usenet/newsgroup media being

systematically trashed because, it seems this public Usenet community

that’s merged along with Google Groups and Groups+ has simply become

too easily accessible by K12s and others, that nowadays via social

networking could possibly take notice of our topics and replies on

subjects of science, physics, politics, social networking and general

newsworthy issues, and it seems the oligarchs in charge of whatever we

get to read and interpret as truly independent of whatever these

oligarchs desire, is an obvious status quo damage-control situation

that can’t be let to evolve or flourish on its own, much less given

any direct benefits that would become K-12 and higher educated

attracting to those looking for the best available science and the

most independent interpretations of newsworthy topics, because these

oligarchs in charge of our government and the mainstream media

(including moderated reference material and public school textbooks)

are clearly so very much afraid of what we independent outsiders might

have to say.

Newsgroup "alt.astronomy" seems to be a Usenet Mecca of what the

mainstream status-quo of their oligarch holy grail matrix thinks is

utmost imperative to topic/author stalk and bash for all they can

muster.

*http://groups.google.com/group/alt.a...y/topics?hl=en

*For example, the mainstream of physics and science wants to exclude,

banish and/or obfuscate as to allowing any possibility of captured

moons, planetoids or planets, even though the merging of entire

galaxies is commonplace and otherwise perfectly obvious. *Apparently

those laws of physics are conditional, and all public derived science

has to be mainstream moderated by the oligarchs before any of it

becomes viable, and the same status-quo gauntlet of applied

obfuscation(evidence excluding), nay-say and nondisclosure applies for

any potential exploitation of anything involving our moon or Venus.

Be my guest and apply your very own photographic enlargement software,

as to viewing this one small but rather interesting mountainous area

of Venus, using your independent deductive expertise as to enlarge or

magnify this extensively mountainous terrain of Venus that I’ve

focused upon, really shouldn’t be asking too much. *Most of modern

PhotoZoom and numerous other photographic software variations tend to

accomplish this enlargement process automatically (including iPhone

and Safari image zooming), although some extra applied filtering and

thereby image enhancing for dynamic range compensations (aka contrast)

can further improve upon the end result (no direct pixel modifications

should ever be necessary, because it’s all a derivative from the

original Magellan radar imaging of 36 confirming radar scans/pixel,

that can always be 100% verified).

“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in

question:

*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow...

*http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...8634/BradGuth#

*http://translate.google.com/#

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/”Guth

Venus”, GuthVenus

It's not just our NSA/CIA PRISM that's tapping into our data.

http://www.sfgate.com/technology/art...ks-4273405.php
Old June 19th 13, 04:06 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:04:25 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Obviously we have had multiple agencies and their contractors doing every insider trick in their nondisclosure books, in order to sneak into our private stuff and utilize it as only they see fit. Hitler would be so proud, as well as GW Bush and Dick Cheney.
Old June 20th 13, 04:56 PM posted to sci.space.history
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, June 19, 2013 8:06:19 AM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

G+ seems to be having a good deal of formatting issues with quoted context.

Nowadays, government agencies seem to be so compartmentalized that even within the same agency are secrets and nondisclosure policies enforced.

The recent testimony by our NSA/PRISM that they have no means of actually eavesdropping or recording the context of voice and text messages, is about as unbelievable as it gets. If they have unrestricted access to the digital data of phone numbers connected to other phone numbers, with hardly any further effort they have full access to everything.