Change of Newton second law of motion

Old December 4th 18, 06:51 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Change of Newton second law of motion

First Pendulum structure PNN (Propulsione Non Newtoniana) test http://www..asps.it/edcc2.mpg

And then test PNN (propellantless propulsion) conducted by Emidio Laureti and Rinaldo J.
http://www.asps.it/edcc3.mpg

To demonstrate :
violation of action reaction principle
accelerated iniertia for PNN
the change of Newton second law of motion

The test ( 28 seconds ON) is very important because it was done in the presence and collaboration of our technician Rinaldo who had been entrusted with the remote control to maneuver and at the beginning he also maneuvered badly.
In the sense that in order to keep the prototype in ON state the button must always be kept pressed while simultaneously pointing the photocell on the prototype. This test demonstrates two things: the first that is violated the III of Newton and then also that the second law of dynamics is no longer the same in the sense that the thrust increases with the passage of time so much so that in the end the index on the iris goes out of scale. For II of Newton the thrust should be constant with constant energy delivered ... while in our case it increases with the passage of time.After 28 seconds the thrust was of 1.38 grams

from: www.asps.it
Old December 5th 18, 07:10 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Elliot[_4_]

On Tue, 4 Dec 2018, wrote:

First Pendulum structure PNN (Propulsione Non Newtoniana) test
http://www.asps.it/edcc2.mpg

And then test PNN (propellantless propulsion) conducted by Emidio Laureti and Rinaldo J.
http://www.asps.it/edcc3.mpg

To demonstrate :
violation of action reaction principle
accelerated iniertia for PNN
the change of Newton second law of motion

Nothing in the media about this and nothing from a web search.

Old December 5th 18, 09:25 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Il giorno mercoledì 5 dicembre 2018 07:10:14 UTC+1, William Elliot ha scritto:
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018, wrote:

First Pendulum structure PNN (Propulsione Non Newtoniana) test
http://www.asps.it/edcc2.mpg

And then test PNN (propellantless propulsion) conducted by Emidio Laureti and Rinaldo J.
http://www.asps.it/edcc3.mpg

To demonstrate :
violation of action reaction principle
accelerated iniertia for PNN
the change of Newton second law of motion

Nothing in the media about this and nothing from a web search.

the change of second law of motion come about since the middle of November 2018 ... and it's too early and since it's incredible we can only proceed by experimental demonstration.
Besides many scientists do not accept the bypass of the laws of motion.
Since 1981 we publish all about non newtonian propulsion (PNN) in Nova Astronautica (in italian) www.asps.it/novafiorenza.htm

Old December 6th 18, 06:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

4 video http://www.asps.it/videopnn58.htm

Old December 9th 18, 08:58 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

https://neolegesmotus.wordpress.com/...th-f432-tests/

https://neolegesmotus.wordpress.com/...le-cart-tests/

https://neolegesmotus.wordpress.com/...f-little-cart/

Old December 15th 18, 05:29 AM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

On 12/5/2018 3:25 AM, wrote:

the change of second law of motion come about since the middle of November 2018 ... and it's too early and since it's incredible we can only proceed by experimental demonstration.
Besides many scientists do not accept the bypass of the laws of motion.
Since 1981 we publish all about non newtonian propulsion (PNN) in Nova Astronautica (in italian)
www.asps.it/novafiorenza.htm

Scusa, non leggo o scrivo italiano. Quando hai un articolo pubblicato su
MIT Technology Review, possiamo parlare.

Dave
Old December 25th 18, 02:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Il giorno sabato 15 dicembre 2018 05:29:43 UTC+1, David Spain ha scritto:
On 12/5/2018 3:25 AM, wrote:

the change of second law of motion come about since the middle of November 2018 ... and it's too early and since it's incredible we can only proceed by experimental demonstration.
Besides many scientists do not accept the bypass of the laws of motion.
Since 1981 we publish all about non newtonian propulsion (PNN) in Nova Astronautica (in italian)
www.asps.it/novafiorenza.htm

Scusa, non leggo o scrivo italiano. Quando hai un articolo pubblicato su
MIT Technology Review, possiamo parlare.

Dave

Due to security issues, the pnn is not patented. In the past, we managed to avert that some Japanese people copied.
The only possibility of external verification is to attend pnn experimental tests

Here the last info

Outflanking by PNN of Newton second laws of motion

First Pendulum structure PNN (Propulsione Non Newtoniana) test http://www.asps.it/edcc2.mpg

And then test PNN (propellantless propulsion) conducted by Emidio Laureti and Rinaldo J.
http://www.asps.it/edcc3.mpg

Events:
-Violation of action reaction principle
-Accelerated inertia for PNN
[...]

November 30 2018 by a pnn test on pendulum of 52 seconds the push at 52 seconds arrives about 2,78 grams. Error about 20%

Theoretically, in the worst condition of the linearity of the phenomenon only, if the radiator of the bridge dissipates all the heat and the batteries could be recharged through solar panels or RTG generators, F432 could take off after about 17 hours. With the non-linearity of the growth of F =ma the take-off could take place earlier. According to my latest evaluation the mass decrease as its regrowth ( on Kern Scale) is not due to the mass variation that indicates the scale but (I suspect) to a form of energy that, not knowing what name to give it I called EPV (Virtual Potential Energy)

Old December 25th 18, 06:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

In article ,
says...

wrote:

the change of second law of motion come about since the middle of November 2018 ... and it's too early and since it's incredible we can only proceed by experimental demonstration.
Besides many scientists do not accept the bypass of the laws of motion.
Since 1981 we publish all about non newtonian propulsion (PNN) in Nova Astronautica (in italian)
www.asps.it/novafiorenza.htm

Scusa, non leggo o scrivo italiano. Quando hai un articolo pubblicato su
MIT Technology Review, possiamo parlare.

Dave

Due to security issues, the pnn is not patented. In the past, we managed to avert that some Japanese people copied.
The only possibility of external verification is to attend pnn experimental tests

I'm sorry, if there are no papers on this (sufficient to duplicate the
results) and no patents (again, sufficient to duplicate the results),
then it's not real, IMHO. It's just yet another claim that can't be
verified.

Try posting here when independent verification of the effect by other
labs around the world proves that this is real.

Jeff
Old December 25th 18, 07:20 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Il giorno martedì 25 dicembre 2018 18:01:59 UTC+1, Jeff Findley ha scritto:
In article ,
says...

wrote:

[...]

In 2019 when we do prolonged PNN public tests I hope someone from this NG comes to see.
I hope you agree that all have to be very patient

Jeff