A Surprising aspect of interacting spacetime fields

Old December 14th 18, 07:20 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default A Surprising aspect of interacting spacetime fields

Bound matter structures lie along the perimeters of Voids. The
expanding metrics of the Voids abut the stationary metrics of
the bound structures. It is my contention that unrecognized
physics lies here.

In ordinary gravitational interactions the interactions are additive.
But, gravitational fields are spacetime configurations. It stands to
reason that one could say, “ in general, spacetime interacts with
itself via its various fields “.

So consider the expanding Voids. These can also be considered
to be spacetime fields. So what type of interaction can be predicted
where the Voids meet the bound structures?

Consider a test object with its own gravitational field radiating in all
directions. In the directions where normal Matter lies the interaction
is Newtonian. But, in the direction of the expanding Void the additive
properties of spacetime interactions produce a surprising result. A
lessening of the “force”. The result is a preferred direction away from
the Void!

Brad

Old December 16th 18, 12:35 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Thomas Lahn

You are merely arguing from your own ignorance.

Yes! That is correct. Your assessments of my conjectures
are honest though brutal. But, I am a poor judge of myself.
I needed another’s opinion. Thank you.

It’s curious that relativity applies also to an individual’s own
self assessment.

Brad
Old December 16th 18, 05:17 PM posted to sci.astro
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

wrote:
Thomas Lahn

Please read https://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

You are merely arguing from your own ignorance.

Yes! That is correct. Your assessments of my conjectures
are honest though brutal. But, I am a poor judge of myself.
I needed another’s opinion. Thank you.

You are welcome. And thank you for surprising me positively, which is rare
in Usenet, in particular from people posting via Google Groups.

Do you want to understand universal expansion, and how it relates to the
formation of filaments (containing galaxy clusters, galaxies, stars,
planets, moons, etc.) *and* voids, as described by ΛCDM?

If you really want to understand it, then I have a detailed explanation
prepared (because writing about it is like homework for me). With ASCII-art
drawings.

It’s curious that relativity applies also to an individual’s own
self assessment.

You are confusing relativity with relativism (a common misconception);
however, this situation has been studied. Probably I have mentioned it befo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2