The problem with Dinosaurs..

Old August 12th 18, 02:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default The problem with Dinosaurs..

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 11:00:36 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

I mean, come on..you see those fat people...some need a wheel chair to walk.

Since when is using a wheelchair considered to be 'walking'?
Old August 12th 18, 10:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 6:54:23 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 11:00:36 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

I mean, come on..you see those fat people...some need a wheel chair to walk.

Since when is using a wheelchair considered to be 'walking'?

When you get out of your wheel chair and start pushing it! I have seen more than a few people do this. Maybe they are on their way home from the welfare office!

Double-A

Old August 13th 18, 03:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 11:40:09 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
palsing wrote:

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 11:00:36 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

I mean, come on..you see those fat people...some need a wheel chair to walk.

Since when is using a wheelchair considered to be 'walking'?

"let your fingers do the walking"

when you're in a wheel chair...and the wheel chairs is moving..so are
your legs.

the faster you throw the person down the stairs in a wheel chair, the
faster their legs move.

a car, a wheel chair is an extension of your legs..

it moves or appears to move suggestive of walking.

if you got a wheel chair you got to pull one arm down on one wheel and
the other to move forward...

Look at me I'm walking...

Ya know, you really do appear to be as stupid as a mud fence... no offense, but man, you have no common sense whatsoever!
Old August 13th 18, 07:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
The Starmaker

palsing wrote:

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 11:00:36 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

I mean, come on..you see those fat people...some need a wheel chair to walk.

Since when is using a wheelchair considered to be 'walking'?

"let your fingers do the walking"

when you're in a wheel chair...and the wheel chairs is moving..so are
your legs.

the faster you throw the person down the stairs in a wheel chair, the
faster their legs move.

a car, a wheel chair is an extension of your legs..

it moves or appears to move suggestive of walking.

if you got a wheel chair you got to pull one arm down on one wheel and
the other to move forward...

Look at me I'm walking...

Ya know, you really do appear to be as stupid as a mud fence... no offense, but man, you have no common sense whatsoever!

why on earth would anything offend me????