How can Weather Stay the Same

Old August 15th 18, 10:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default How can Weather Stay the Same

Day after day not a degree temp. change.Not a cloud going by.WOW The atmosphere is static.There is little wind.No use talking about the weather.Just stay indoors,and Talk about Trump.Bert
Old August 16th 18, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 2:20:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Day after day not a degree temp. change.Not a cloud going by.WOW The atmosphere is static.There is little wind.No use talking about the weather.Just stay indoors,and Talk about Trump.Bert

If you don't like the weather where you're at, maybe you should move to some other part of the planet!

Double-A

Old August 16th 18, 11:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 1:36:57 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 2:20:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Day after day not a degree temp. change.Not a cloud going by.WOW The atmosphere is static.There is little wind.No use talking about the weather.Just stay indoors,and Talk about Trump.Bert

If you don't like the weather where you're at, maybe you should move to some other part of the planet!

Double-A

Hawaii is for me.It has the beaches.Chase emailed me if I build there and use my card they will give me $$$$$$ and 25,000 points.Such a deal.Making up my lava molds.I will be the lava king.I'll glaze the vases.Give them a white marble sheen.Its a hot idea.How about lava mugs for Buds.Lava building blocks Hmmmm Lava is cheap and building can be blown down.Bert
Old August 18th 18, 08:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 3:32:09 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 1:36:57 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 2:20:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Day after day not a degree temp. change.Not a cloud going by.WOW The atmosphere is static.There is little wind.No use talking about the weather.Just stay indoors,and Talk about Trump.Bert

If you don't like the weather where you're at, maybe you should move to some other part of the planet!

Double-A

Hawaii is for me.It has the beaches.Chase emailed me if I build there and use my card they will give me $$$$$$ and 25,000 points.Such a deal.Making up my lava molds.I will be the lava king.I'll glaze the vases.Give them a white marble sheen.Its a hot idea.How about lava mugs for Buds.Lava building blocks Hmmmm Lava is cheap and building can be blown down.Bert

No weather change.No clouds anymore.No wind.All is still.Have done no sailing.Looking forward to giving talks at Fullerton on electrons and photons.I might stay at U of South Calif.all Fall.Leave for Hawaii after Christmas if all goes well Bert
Old August 24th 18, 04:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 12:29:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Not a cloud.Wearing my very dark green sunglasses.Have a new cap and put a singing bird on top.Its made to sing if rain drops fall.Bert
Old August 24th 18, 06:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 2:20:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Day after day not a degree temp. change.Not a cloud going by.WOW The atmosphere is static.There is little wind.No use talking about the weather.Just stay indoors,and Talk about Trump.Bert

Writing a poem. Its called "When Rain Drops Fall" Bert
Old August 24th 18, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, August 24, 2018 at 10:50:32 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 2:20:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Day after day not a degree temp. change.Not a cloud going by.WOW The atmosphere is static.There is little wind.No use talking about the weather.Just stay indoors,and Talk about Trump.Bert

Writing a poem. Its called "When Rain Drops Fall" Bert

The rain in Fullerton
Falls mainly on the ...

Well, you work out the rhyme scheme.

Double-A

Old August 30th 18, 09:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, August 24, 2018 at 10:50:32 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 2:20:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Day after day not a degree temp. change.Not a cloud going by.WOW The atmosphere is static.There is little wind.No use talking about the weather.Just stay indoors,and Talk about Trump.Bert

Writing a poem. Its called "When Rain Drops Fall" Bert

Next line "It makes the palm trees tall."
Old August 30th 18, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, August 30, 2018 at 1:31:31 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, August 24, 2018 at 10:50:32 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at 2:20:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Day after day not a degree temp. change.Not a cloud going by.WOW The atmosphere is static.There is little wind.No use talking about the weather.Just stay indoors,and Talk about Trump.Bert

Writing a poem. Its called "When Rain Drops Fall" Bert

Next line "It makes the palm trees tall."

Weather here stays "today is same as yesterday" Not a cloud Bert
Old August 30th 18, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I am writing a poem. Its called "When Rain Drops Fall" Bert
Next line "It makes the palm trees tall, but Bert's brain is
very small, and Bert's mind does always stall, which is seen
in Bert's stupid palaver, cuz Bert is just a mental cadaver ".Bert

stay out of my mailbox Z. Chow's Misc 0 January 10th 07 04:24 AM
Best way to stay outside? JDS Amateur Astronomy 7 October 23rd 06 02:33 AM
Vote for me to stay or go [email protected] Misc 35 October 5th 05 06:45 PM
Cover for C-8--Won't Stay On W. Watson Amateur Astronomy 8 December 24th 04 03:37 PM