announcement of the Call of Papers

Old August 14th 04, 12:58 PM
WD

Default announcement of the Call of Papers

Announcement.

The Nova Science Publishers (NY, USA) continues series of the books
"Relativity, Gravitation, Cosmology". We have published one with 14
papers which have been selected from about 40 submissions last year.
In future it is assumed to launch a Journal with the same title. In
2004 the new book will be published under the title "Relativity,
Gravitation, Cosmology:New Development". It will be dedicated to the
following themes (as in 2003):

1. Dilaton gravity.
2. Quantum Mechanical Phases, Neutrino and Gravity. Photon and
Gravity.
3. Spin connection and 4-potential. Axion, Torsion and Notoph.
4. Curvature as a Scalar Field over the Minkowski Space.
5. Multidimensional Gravity. De Sitter Gravity. Weyl Approach.
6. Relativistic Quantum Mechanics Approach to Gravity (a la S.
Weinberg). Parity Violation.
7. Non-commutative Space-time.

Among Editors a V. Dvoeglazov ( ), A.
Espinoza Garrido (
). Several outstanding
scientists expressed their interest to participate in the Project. We
invite contributions (in order to start a Journal we need, at least,
40 good contributions per year). The deadline for submissions of
papers for the 2004 issue is October 31, 2004. However, we hope to
continue the publication either in the forms of the book series or in
the journal form. The acceptable topics of the papers are indicated
in the title of the Book Series/Journal and are not restricted by the
themes of this issue.

We are ready to consider other candidates for the Editorial Board of
the Book Series/Journal.

Inquiries concerning submission of papers and orders should be sent
or and