OMG!! NASA's Scott Carpenter confirms aliens!!!

Old April 2nd 06, 04:17 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle

Default OMG!! NASA's Scott Carpenter confirms aliens!!!

Kris is just gonna LOVE this one

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9fX9...h=NASA%20video

EVERYONE PANIC!!! lol...j/k

He says humans were seeded on Earth by aliens.

This aint no jive, and it feels right, but "WHO" and or "WHAT" are the
intelligent forms that "seeded" us, and why? Are they seeding us to eat
us? ****ers...!!! lol....

I believe it. But ok, where the **** from? And just cuz you aliens put
me in the ground like a tulip and grew me, don't mean you own me,
BIATCHES!!

LOL, all kidding aside, this is serious stuff on this video, kids.

Old April 2nd 06, 11:43 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle

Hold on!

This theory qualifies as 'Intelligent Design'.

The courts have ruled that any such theories are false and
cannot be taught in schools or thought in homes.

The courts have decreed that life on Earth evolved
independent of ANY external intelligent direction.

You don't wanna break the law, or be on the
same side as some Creationist whacko, do you grin??

.. .

Old April 3rd 06, 05:52 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle

"tomcat" wrote in message
oups.com...
The JPL photos show life on Mars. They require, however, serious
enlargement and eliminating shadows using contrast/brightness.

How can any of the various landers or probes take pictures of internal
microbes? None of them have microscopes powerful enough, not to mention no
way of opening themselves up

See: http://stardot.blogspot.com/

No. Provide a valid NASA photo ID.

Old April 3rd 06, 06:02 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle

Scott Hedrick wrote:

See: http://stardot.blogspot.com/

No. Provide a valid NASA photo ID.

The photo ID's are on the webpage- the photos show a lot of rocks and
dust....and that's about all I could see.
I think this is case of seeing things that aren't really there, ala'
Brad Guth and the Magellan radar data.

Pat
Old April 3rd 06, 07:50 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle

Anyone who has seen pictures of Michael Jackson knows that aliens exist
and live among us.

Jackson is unusual in that his DNA disguise faded over time and he has
reverted to his alien physionomy. And the existence of alien "customs"
facilities below a service tower of a large New York bridge has also
been well documented and shown to millions in movie theathers, on TV and
DVD. And there was no widespread public panic when these news came out.

Also, NASA did confirm existence of life forms on the 3rd planet from
the sun. But it is unclear if it can be qualified as "intelligent".
Study of the life forms who are leaders in certain geographies were
indeterminate in terms of intelligence. But there are clear signs that
there were intelligent life forms not long ago.

So I just don't see why NASA would refuse to admit it has found
intelligent female life forms on VENUS. It is no big deal, especially
since first contact with Vulcans, to happen in 2053 in Minnesota has
already been fully documented.

Heck, we already know that it is a human who ends up travelling 10,000
years in the past and becomes a near-god to a civilisation on planet
Mimbar (a Mimbari not born of Mimbar)

What is interesting however is that the Stargate system seems to link
only planets who mave human lifeforms and whose environment resembles
the environment near Vancouver BC Canada. It is odd that Vulcans and
Klingons, Mimbars, Vorlons and Ferengi were excluded from the Stargate
network. Just think of the commercial possibilities if McDonalds were
allowed to setup franchises on a bunch of other planets. The Raith and
Romulans would no longer be a threath since they'd become fat with bad
hearts and high cholesterol.

Sorry, but the biggest puzzle left is how come when people who shift
into different dimensions and can walk across walls/people, but still
manage to stand on floors, and when their space ship accelerates, they
accelerate with that speceship. This is where all the research money
should be spent. Consider the potential for mars missions. If you could
shift the tons of water into a different dimension, you could then
accelerate that ship without the mass of all that water, yet, the water
would follow you.
Old April 3rd 06, 07:56 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle

"tomcat" wrote in message
oups.com...
Scott, you need to access JPL's Spirit Rover website (
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/spirit.html ) and save
the pictures to your own photo software, enlarge them to about 300%,
erase shadows using brightness/contrast, and really study them.

How is that magically going to allow any spacecraft to take pictures of
microbes without using a microscope?

Old April 3rd 06, 08:28 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle

tomcat wrote:

Do it yourself and maybe, just maybe -- if you're not debunking -- you
will believe what you see. The pictures on (
http://stardot.blogspot.com/ ) have the locations given for the JPL

website. Usually there are a number of pictures but only 3 or 4 actual

different scenes.

Well, I'm looking at them, I'm an amateur paleontologist, and all I'm
seeing are a bunch of rocks.
It might help to put some sort of arrows on them pointing toward the
"suspicious" feature that is supposed to be evidence of life.
Considering that NASA could get a huge funding boost for its Mars
exploration programs if it showed evidence for life on Mars, it it was
there it would be all over the headlines.

Pat
Old April 3rd 06, 08:52 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle

Scott Hedrick wrote:

How is that magically going to allow any spacecraft to take pictures of
microbes without using a microscope?

You must remember that the low gravity of Mars allows microbes to grow
to huge size.
These Mighty Martian Macro-Microbes well be a dangerous threat to our
astronauts when they visit that remote and forbidding sphere.
Here on Earth, you catch a Cold Virus.
On Mars, the Cold Virus catches you...generally by wrapping its tendrils
around your ankles. :-)

Pat
Old April 3rd 06, 09:49 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle

Pat Flannery wrote:
tomcat wrote:

Do it yourself and maybe, just maybe -- if you're not debunking -- you
will believe what you see. The pictures on (
http://stardot.blogspot.com/ ) have the locations given for the JPL

website. Usually there are a number of pictures but only 3 or 4 actual

different scenes.

Well, I'm looking at them, I'm an amateur paleontologist, and all I'm
seeing are a bunch of rocks.
It might help to put some sort of arrows on them pointing toward the
"suspicious" feature that is supposed to be evidence of life.
Considering that NASA could get a huge funding boost for its Mars
exploration programs if it showed evidence for life on Mars, it it was
there it would be all over the headlines.

You are the type that likes rocks and not people. You have to look for
the animals and people. If you keep staring at that beautiful
rectangular shaped basalt in the left corner of the picture then you
will miss all the animals and people crowded together right corner.

Also, I never said that every picture had Martian Life in it. Most do
not. You have to do . . . work, and search the saved and resized
photos. . . . Did you do that?

tomcat

Old April 3rd 06, 11:30 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle

"tomcat" wrote in
oups.com:

The JPL photos show life on Mars. They require, however, serious
enlargement and eliminating shadows using contrast/brightness.

See: http://stardot.blogspot.com/

tomcat

Wow, You need to go tell Art Bell! Now run along.

SC