the BEST cargoAres is MY "Ares 33" concept! + more about the TRUEstory of "Direct"

Old August 17th 08, 06:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy
Default the BEST cargoAres is MY "Ares 33" concept! + more about the TRUEstory of "Direct"

..

the BEST cargoAres is MY "Ares 33" concept:

http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/034ares33.html

+ more about the TRUE story of "Direct":

http://www.ghostnasa.com/posts/033directstruestory.html

..
Old August 17th 08, 06:13 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy

..

just to save the Murphy's (aka "Me" aka Clark L...) time...

clueless, clueless, clueless, clueless, clueless, clueless, clueless

not viable, not viable, not viable, not viable, not viable, not viable

too heavy for the MLP, too heavy for the MLP, too heavy for the MLP

"you don't know what you're talking about", "you don't know what
you're talking about"

..
Old August 17th 08, 08:30 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Aug 17, 1:13*pm, gaetanomarano wrote:
.

just to save the Murphy's (aka "Me" aka Clark L...) time...

clueless, clueless, clueless, clueless, clueless, clueless, clueless

not viable, not viable, not viable, not viable, not viable, not viable

too heavy for the MLP, too heavy for the MLP, too heavy for the MLP

"you don't know what you're talking about", "you don't know what
you're talking about"

.

All true. Except the Clark part. You just happened to **** off
another forum moderator again . It isn't a Direct conspiracy. It is
just that you make yourself unwelcome everywhere with your lies and
behavior.

"1. to best fit in the standard KSC's VAB for assembly without any
major (and expensive) changes or upgrades!

2. to use the SAME (smaller) launch pads of the Ares-1 with a further
money saving!"

1. Wrong. It would take major and expensive changes

2. Wrong, it would need new launch pad. 3 SRB's on a 10 meter core
can't fit over the flame trench
Old August 17th 08, 10:40 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy

On 17 Ago, 21:30, wrote:

Except the Clark part.

I can't be 100% sure... but it seems logical to me, since, the only
reason to leave the lots of insults you posted on the hobbyspace
while DELETE my (always civil) replies is that "Me" is "HIM" (a
blogger never deletes his own posts... no matter the nickname he
use...)

no problem, Clark (/Me/Murphy/Direct-PRs'crew)

It isn't a Direct conspiracy.

never said it's a "conspiracy"... it's a LOBBY

It would take major and expensive changes
it would need new launch pad. *3 SRB's on a 10 meter core

very affordable costs (in the range of hundreds million$)

.
Old August 18th 08, 12:27 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Aug 17, 5:40*pm, gaetanomarano wrote:
On 17 Ago, 21:30, wrote:

Except the Clark part.

I can't be 100% sure... but it seems logical to me, since, the only
reason to leave the lots of insults you posted on the *hobbyspace
while DELETE my (always civil) replies is that "Me" is "HIM" (a
blogger never deletes his own posts... no matter the nickname he
use...)

Only in your weird, twisted world would it be logical. It isn't
logical to the rest of us
never said it's a "conspiracy"... it's a LOBBY

It would take major and expensive changes
it would need new launch pad. *3 SRB's on a 10 meter core

very affordable costs (in the range of hundreds million$)

BS.
1. You aren't knowledgeable enough to know what the mods are
2. You aren't knowledgeable enough to know what the costs would be.
3. You have no means to change 1 & 2.
4. You are just a silly little man that pollutes forums with his
crazy non workable ideas

You have no engineering or physics knowledge or education. you can't
use the excuse that "it is your opinion" because opinions can be
wrong, which your are.
Your arguments and proposals are not backed up by engineering (which
concepts must be). If not then they are just cartoons.

Just go away.

Old August 18th 08, 12:41 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On 17 Ago, 21:30, wrote:

Except the Clark part.

I can't be 100% sure... but it seems logical to me, since, the only
reason to leave the lots of insults you posted on the *hobbyspace
while DELETE my (always civil) replies is that "Me" is "HIM" (a
blogger never deletes his own posts... no matter the nickname he
use...)

No,

He was sick of you making multiple posts on one topic

He was sick of you stating that you are always right (which is exactly
the opposite of the real world)

He was sick of you posting links to your site on unrelated topics

He was sick of you repeating the same old nonsense over and over

He was sick of your postings. period.

How do I know this, even though I am not Clark

Because, everyone feels the same ways about you.

Also, here is something for you that goes against your twisted logic.

If I were Clark, why would I even bother responding to you on my own
site. I just could have banned you from the beginning.

No, only in gm's twisted mind would I be Clark.

It is the same twisted logic that has gm thinking that he actually has
good ideas when it is just the opposite.

Notice that he claims that he always thinks of an idea first and that
other people are taking credit for them.

Notice that he thinks there is a huge lobby promoting the Direct
concept, when it is only a few people.

Only someone that is delusional and paranoid would think this.
Old August 18th 08, 02:49 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy

On 18 Ago, 01:27, wrote:

just cartoons.

why did you are so angry (and lose so much time) posting against my
"cartoons"?

..
Old August 18th 08, 02:55 PM posted to sci.space.policy
gaetanomarano

Location: Italy

On 18 Ago, 01:41, wrote:

I just could have banned you from the beginning.

no, because ALL bloggers that allows comments want that everybody else
thinks of him and his blog as as free, democratic, independent from
lobbyies, etc.

so, all bloggers often use "anonymous" comments (they CAN delete, but
NEVER do...) to post things they can't with their own name

and the (never deleted...) anonymous "Me" is just a version of that

..
Old August 18th 08, 03:24 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Aug 18, 9:55 am, gaetanomarano wrote:
On 18 Ago, 01:41, wrote:

I just could have banned you from the beginning.

no, because ALL bloggers that allows comments want that everybody else
thinks of him and his blog as as free, democratic, independent from
lobbyies, etc.

so, all bloggers often use "anonymous" comments (they CAN delete, but
NEVER do...) to post things they can't with their own name

and the (never deleted...) anonymous "Me" is just a version of that

These are just indications of your paranoia

I am not Clark. I don't have a website. I just chase you around the
internet and counter the garbage that you post.