It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

Old October 31st 18, 03:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Monday, October 29, 2018 at 2:01:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Some sun through clouds today in Gresham. Ground still wet. Now 57F as of 1:45 PM. Wind south at 6 mph. Humidity 71%. Chance of more rain 45%,

The Dodgers disappointed again. The Ducks left Arizona with singed tail feathers. Only the Beavers turned their usual 31-6 opener in Colorado into an eventual victory in OT! Go Beavs!

Double-A

Cool and foggy morning.Sun will be out by 9pm I switched over to Fullerton Civic Center Better pool players,and hot showers.Van again giving me problems(over heating)thermostaff big job.Bert
Old November 1st 18, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 8:13:19 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Cool and foggy morning.Sun will be out by 9pm I switched over to Fullerton Civic Center Better pool players,and hot showers.Van again giving me problems(over heating)thermostaff big job.Bert

Hope you had a good Halloween! I only had one Trick-or-Treater, and that only because I just happened to step out while my next door neighbors were taking their little girl to some greener Trick-or Treating grounds. So I handed out some candy while I had the chance!

Overcast but presently not raining here in Gresham. Has been very dark and gloomy the last two days. Now 63F as of 1:45 PM. Wind SW at 10 mph. Humidity 77%.

Double-A

Old November 2nd 18, 09:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A little sun through clouds here in Gresham. Now 63F as of 2 PM PDT. Warm for this time of year. Wind west at 8 mph and a little gusty. Humidity 54%.

Well Halloween has passed. Now election day is close at hand, when the real hobgoblins have free reign to play havoc on our country's future!

Double-A

Old November 3rd 18, 10:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A cool 58F here in Gresham as of 3:45 PM PDT. Cloudy all day and until now dry, but I felt the first drops of the coming rain as I reached the library! Wind south at 4 mph. Humidity 68%. Chance of precipitation 32%.

No more Farmers' Market until next year. I have stocked my root cellar to survive the winter. But the talk I hear is of El Niño and a warm winter. Hope so.

Double-A

Old November 4th 18, 10:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, November 3, 2018 at 3:49:05 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cool 58F here in Gresham as of 3:45 PM PDT. Cloudy all day and until now dry, but I felt the first drops of the coming rain as I reached the library! Wind south at 4 mph. Humidity 68%. Chance of precipitation 32%.

No more Farmers' Market until next year. I have stocked my root cellar to survive the winter. But the talk I hear is of El Niño and a warm winter. Hope so.

Double-A

Cool when Sun is down.Hot when Sun is up.No clouds,so rain is not possible.Boring Sunday,All alone.Cleaning van(I hate that) Bought $35 can food.V-8 a must.Coke,and Bud.Best tuna.Lox bagels and cream cheese. Taking an nap at 3pm I hate naps but it does make time go fast.Bert
Old November 4th 18, 10:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Don't let her vote if she knows nothing. Your influence on her means you vote twice. immoral

Bad.
Old November 5th 18, 09:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 2:35:02 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Cool when Sun is down.Hot when Sun is up.No clouds,so rain is not possible.Boring Sunday,All alone.Cleaning van(I hate that) Bought $35 can food.V-8 a must.Coke,and Bud.Best tuna.Lox bagels and cream cheese. Taking an nap at 3pm I hate naps but it does make time go fast.Bert

Canned food? I thought you ate all your meals at McDonald's!

Was a lot of rain here yesterday, so I just stayed home and let the NFL entertain me. I see New England is back on track, but not the Rams. On Saturday both the Ducks and Beavers played California teams. The Ducks got back to their winning ways, and the Beavers got back to their losing ways.

Now 57F as of 1:30 PST here in Gresham. Scattered showers and gusty wind. Now 9 mph out of SW. Humidity 73%.

Trying to adjust to standard time again.

Double-A

Old November 6th 18, 02:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 1:40:05 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Eat mainly breakfast at McDonalds. Warm days cool nights not a cloud in sight.Has to be the dry year of all.Gave up Sandy,and Teresa is my only girl friend.She is my health and wealth person.Works for Anaheim senior(old) people.She is 100% dependable. Bert
Old November 6th 18, 09:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, November 5, 2018 at 6:33:18 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Eat mainly breakfast at McDonalds. Warm days cool nights not a cloud in sight.Has to be the dry year of all.Gave up Sandy,and Teresa is my only girl friend.She is my health and wealth person.Works for Anaheim senior(old) people.She is 100% dependable. Bert

Wealth? Does she help you with your investments? Just don't let her sell you an annuity!

Some sun out this afternoon. Lots of billowy clouds, but has stayed dry so far today. Temp 55F as of 1:30 PM PST. Nice and calm. Humidity 65%.

Cars are driving through the library parking lot because the have a drive by drop off ballot box out there. Today is the big day! Our Governors race is very close. They say the stock market has the power to predict the future. All stock indices are up today! That could be interpreted to be predicting a Republican victory in the election. We will see.

Double-A

Old November 7th 18, 07:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 1:48:33 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Teresa Makes sure no one takes advantage of this old man.She claims she loves me.Got me into Neptune so my ashes can be spread at Huntington Beach WOW Van running smooth,and no one ever fixes it again but me.Warm and no clouds except in the morning. Dems.won the house,but still do not know if Rick Scott(USA biggest GOP Mafia crook) did in FL. Dems.have big problems when voting Blacks and Jews for sure. Bert