And you thought global warming theory was B.S? This is even moreridiculous. Controlling gravity

Old March 23rd 16, 11:16 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
SlurpieMcDoublegulp

Default And you thought global warming theory was B.S? This is even moreridiculous. Controlling gravity

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 2:22:51 AM UTC-5, RichA wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35861334

According to OPEC's 2015 World Oil Outlook (WOO) report, annual oil demand growth is expected to be less than 1% from 2017 to 2020, and average well under 1% through 2040. With 2016 demand being estimated at 94.10 million barrels per day, this translates to annual growth of less than 1 million barrels per day.

Proponents of the Electric Car are already convinced that the advent of cars with plugs will ultimately spell doom for the Big Oil companies and countries that rely on oil exports.

We'll be telling our grandkids that we remember when cars ran by having thousands of controlled explosions in a metal box under the hood, expelling poison from a pipe in the back. They won't believe us...they won't think we could ever have been that stupid.

Yeah, it is just not a good way of doing things. Like so many things "it made sense at the time" but now with over 7 billion people on the planet and CO2 level growing every year, it no longer makes sense. We can do better.

Fusion is already a reality. Many of us, myself included, power our EVs from a Fusion reactor. For safety's sake, though, we keep it 93,000,000 miles away.
Old March 23rd 16, 11:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Mike Collins[_4_]

RichA wrote:
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35861334

I just watched the programme. It was moderately interesting and not stupid.
It didn't hold out much hope of antigravity (surprise).

Old March 23rd 16, 11:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 6:09:59 PM UTC-4, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 2:01:32 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Now go away, you stinking troll. You aren't welcome here.

Look who's talking...

Where exactly did I troll, you troll?
Old March 23rd 16, 11:34 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 6:01:00 PM UTC-4, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2016 14:01:29 -0700 (PDT), wsnell01 wrote:

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 4:38:33 PM UTC-4, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Wed, 23 Mar 2016 12:59:54 -0700 (PDT), wsnell01 wrote:

You are a doubter.

Playing word games again, peterson?

No. Using words properly. So yes, I guess in your worldview that's
playing games.

skeptic = doubter

http://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/skeptic

Now go away, you stinking troll. You aren't welcome here.

Not the most common usage of the words. But as usual, you cherry pick.

Those two words are synonymous in most dictionaries.

Because thinking and responding is beyond your capacity.

You need to learn what words mean before using them, peterson. Your attempts to resort to insults when you have lost an argument only reflect badly on you, peterson.

Old March 23rd 16, 11:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 6:16:07 PM UTC-4, SlurpieMcDoublegulp wrote:

Yeah, it is just not a good way of doing things. Like so many things "it made
sense at the time" but now with over 7 billion people on the planet and CO2
level growing every year, it no longer makes sense. We can do better.

Fusion is already a reality. Many of us, myself included, power our EVs from a
Fusion reactor. For safety's sake, though, we keep it 93,000,000 miles away.

No more fossil fuel for you then... quit cold turkey, now. That mean's ALL of it.
Old March 24th 16, 12:03 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
SlurpieMcDoublegulp

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 5:43:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 6:16:07 PM UTC-4, SlurpieMcDoublegulp wrote:

Yeah, it is just not a good way of doing things. Like so many things "it made
sense at the time" but now with over 7 billion people on the planet and CO2
level growing every year, it no longer makes sense. We can do better.

Fusion is already a reality. Many of us, myself included, power our EVs from a
Fusion reactor. For safety's sake, though, we keep it 93,000,000 miles away.

No more fossil fuel for you then... quit cold turkey, now. That mean's ALL of it.

"That mean's ALL" .. ?? An apostrophe means possession of (the next word).
Old March 24th 16, 12:23 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

On Wed, 23 Mar 2016 16:03:52 -0700 (PDT), SlurpieMcDoublegulp
wrote:

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 5:43:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 6:16:07 PM UTC-4, SlurpieMcDoublegulp wrote:

Yeah, it is just not a good way of doing things. Like so many things "it made
sense at the time" but now with over 7 billion people on the planet and CO2
level growing every year, it no longer makes sense. We can do better.

Fusion is already a reality. Many of us, myself included, power our EVs from a
Fusion reactor. For safety's sake, though, we keep it 93,000,000 miles away.

No more fossil fuel for you then... quit cold turkey, now. That mean's ALL of it.

"That mean's ALL" .. ?? An apostrophe means possession of (the next word).

That's how they talk down there in Snellville- far enough outside
Atlanta that American English is as much a challenge for the average
citizen as rational thought.
Old March 24th 16, 01:30 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 3:30:29 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 6:09:59 PM UTC-4, palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 2:01:32 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Now go away, you stinking troll. You aren't welcome here.

Look who's talking...

Where exactly did I troll, you troll?

No, once again your comprehension skills are lacking.

Look who's talking about not being welcome here. If it's anyone, it's you!

Wanna take a poll? Wanna bet who would be the least welcome?