My Latest Crank.net Nomination

Old January 20th 04, 10:45 AM
John Beaderstadt

Default My Latest Crank.net Nomination

http://www.user.dccnet.com/vtrade/HomePage.html

Old January 20th 04, 01:55 PM
Herb Schaltegger

John Beaderstadt wrote:

http://www.user.dccnet.com/vtrade/HomePage.html

Ay-yep . . . second the nomination. Previous question? Second? Okay,
let's take the vote now . . .

--
Herb Schaltegger, B.S., J.D.
Reformed Aerospace Engineer
Old January 20th 04, 02:12 PM
Stephen Malbon

http://www.user.dccnet.com/vtrade/HomePage.html
Wonderful stuff :-)

Just need a new keyboard now.

SteveM

Old January 20th 04, 06:52 PM
Hans-Joachim Widmaier

Am Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:45:06 -0500 schrieb John Beaderstadt:

http://www.user.dccnet.com/vtrade/HomePage.html

This *must* be made up by someone who wants us to believe there are cooks
like that ... But then, Brad Guth seems to be real, too.

Hell, after reading a few pages, I really need to reset my brains.

Hans-Joachim
Old January 20th 04, 07:44 PM
Brett Buck

Hans-Joachim Widmaier wrote:

Am Tue, 20 Jan 2004 04:45:06 -0500 schrieb John Beaderstadt:

http://www.user.dccnet.com/vtrade/HomePage.html

This *must* be made up by someone who wants us to believe there are cooks
like that ... But then, Brad Guth seems to be real, too.

Hell, after reading a few pages, I really need to reset my brains.

Hans-Joachim

A worthy contender, indeed.

Brett

Old January 20th 04, 11:19 PM
Pat Flannery

John Beaderstadt wrote:

http://www.user.dccnet.com/vtrade/HomePage.html

A real classic, that one.

Pat

Old January 20th 04, 11:24 PM
Pat Flannery

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

Ay-yep . . . second the nomination. Previous question? Second? Okay,
let's take the vote now . . .

I've actually bookmarked the thing so that I can study the nuances of
its looniness at leisure.

Pat

Old January 20th 04, 11:40 PM
Pat Flannery

Hans-Joachim Widmaier wrote:

Hell, after reading a few pages, I really need to reset my brains.

It makes Emanuel Swedenborg's writings on planets look rational.

Pat

Old January 21st 04, 12:00 AM
David Sander

John Beaderstadt wrote:

http://www.user.dccnet.com/vtrade/HomePage.html

*whimper*

David
--
per aspera ad astra
Old January 21st 04, 01:49 AM
Scott Hedrick

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
I've actually bookmarked the thing so that I can study the nuances of
its looniness at leisure.

I thought it was something you did when you were off your meds.

This outdoes even Brad Guth.