Share Maestro Updates Mirrors Anyone???

Old February 13th 04, 12:27 AM
Anonymous

Default Share Maestro Updates Mirrors Anyone???

The web location for data updates for the Maestro software from the mars
rovers has been inaccessible for nearly 24 hours now. It was at
http://mars.telascience.org/update . I expect the site has become overloaded
wit users or some sort of DOS attack may be underway. There was a list of
mirrors on the site but I neglected to copy them while I had access to the
site. Does anyone have a listing of the mirrors they could share?