Bad new for the noTroll ...

Old May 21st 16, 01:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Bad new for the noTroll ...

Bast laid this down on his screen :

Hägar wrote:
Bast used his keyboard to write :

Hägar wrote:
Caitlyn Jenner is making noises of reneging on the "I am woman"
decision and go back to whatever it was previously.
You may have to return those testicles, Trollster ...

Hagar, I think a lot of us are far more interested in why you follow
the news about Caitlin Jenner all the time.
.....You likey chicky with dicky ?

*** Bastie ... long time no see ... been on the rag ???
You and the Trollster ... what a pair ... you wish you had some
balls ... so does he ...

Wrong again, mutton breath.
I never have had any desire to have balls,.....look at the mess of a life
they created for you.

*** Come on now ... that strap-on doesn't have any dangle-balls ??
Old May 22nd 16, 12:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
Caitlyn Jenner is making noises of reneging on the "I am woman"
decision and go back to whatever it was previously.
You may have to return those testicles, Trollster ...

Hagar, I think a lot of us are far more interested in why you follow
the news about Caitlin Jenner all the time.
.....You likey chicky with dicky ?

*** Bastie ... long time no see ... been on the rag ???
You and the Trollster ... what a pair ... you wish you had some
balls ... so does he ...

Wrong again, mutton breath.
I never have had any desire to have balls,.....look at the mess of a
life they created for you.

*** Come on now ... that strap-on doesn't have any dangle-balls ??

Two replies you can choose from.

#1: Why ? does yours?

#2: Why? is it Christmas already ?
That is has to play a tune ?

Dangle Balls, Dangle balls
Dangle all he way.

#1: Why ? does yours?

#2: Why? is it Christmas already ?
That is has to play a tune ?

Dangle Balls, Dangle balls
Dangle all he way.

*** How about #1 ... yes I have a pair. But my question was how
do you Lezzbos, since you obviously abhor the real thing, replicate
the slap-slap-slap noise of a hairy set of manly balls repeatedly
colliding against your fat derrieres, when enlisting the assistance
of a mail-order strap on contraption ...

#1: Why ? does yours?

#2: Why? is it Christmas already ?
That is has to play a tune ?

Dangle Balls, Dangle balls
Dangle all he way.

*** How about #1 ... yes I have a pair. But my question was how
do you Lezzbos, since you obviously abhor the real thing, replicate
the slap-slap-slap noise of a hairy set of manly balls repeatedly
colliding against your fat derrieres, when enlisting the assistance
of a mail-order strap on contraption ...

***Hagar really isn't in a position to question the sexual practices of
others. After all, Hagar finds that the pic below stimulates him into an
orgasmic frenzy.
http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

Old May 23rd 16, 12:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Wednesday, May 18, 2016 at 6:54:34 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Caitlyn Jenner is making noises of reneging on the "I am woman"
decision and go back to whatever it was previously.
You may have to return those testicles, Trollster ...

call him yestroll

Notroll Logic ... Hägar Misc 1 March 25th 15 11:13 AM
noTroll's gift ... Hägar Misc 0 December 18th 14 08:13 PM
Y'all have a very noTroll X-mas ... Hägar Misc 0 December 3rd 14 02:00 AM
noTroll the Technoid ... Hägar Misc 0 November 27th 14 09:31 PM
vt and notroll can't wait... Nightcrawler Misc 1 October 8th 09 12:44 PM