Hag & Chlam

Old May 3rd 16, 11:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

Default Hag & Chlam

Hagar and sister Chlamydia enjoying a Tuesday afternoon ride. I think they
must have lost their "Wide Load" sign.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

Old May 7th 16, 08:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Notroll2016 expressed precisely :
Hagar and sister Chlamydia enjoying a Tuesday afternoon ride. I think they
must have lost their "Wide Load" sign.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

*** You retard ... you can't even post a link to your
collection of brain dead garbage correctly ... you
really are the epitome of hillbilly stupidity.
Old May 7th 16, 08:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

Notroll2016 expressed precisely :
Hagar and sister Chlamydia enjoying a Tuesday afternoon ride. I think
they must have lost their "Wide Load" sign.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

*** You retard ... you can't even post a link to your
collection of brain dead garbage correctly ... you
really are the epitome of hillbilly stupidity.

***I don't leave pics up forever, you bumbling cracker.

Old May 8th 16, 05:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Notroll2016 explained on 5/7/2016 :

"Hägar" wrote in message

Notroll2016 expressed precisely :
Hagar and sister Chlamydia enjoying a Tuesday afternoon ride. I think they
must have lost their "Wide Load" sign.

http://webpages.charter.net/notroll2015/

*** You retard ... you can't even post a link to your
collection of brain dead garbage correctly ... you
really are the epitome of hillbilly stupidity.

***I don't leave pics up forever, you bumbling cracker.

So, let's see here ... you posted it on 5/3/16 ...
and today it is 5/8/16 ... yea, I guess in your
miserable cave dwelling environment that would
be like "forever", you hapless hillbilly oaf.