Daily Report #4424

Old August 13th 07, 03:18 PM posted to sci.astro.hubble
Pataro, Pete

Default Daily Report #4424

Notice: Due to the conversion of some ACS WFC or HRC observations into
WFPC2, or NICMOS observations after the loss of ACS CCD science
capability in January, there may be an occasional discrepancy between
a proposal's listed (and correct) instrument usage and the abstract
that follows it.

DAILY REPORT # 4424

PERIOD COVERED: UT August 10,11,12, 2007 (DOY 222, 223, 224)

OBSERVATIONS SCHEDULED

NIC1/NIC2/NIC3 8794

NICMOS Post-SAA calibration - CR Persistence Part 5

A new procedure proposed to alleviate the CR-persistence problem of
NICMOS. Dark frames will be obtained immediately upon exiting the SAA
contour 23, and every time a NICMOS exposure is scheduled within 50
minutes of coming out of the SAA. The darks will be obtained in
parallel in all three NICMOS Cameras. The POST-SAA darks will be non-
standard reference files available to users with a USEAFTER date/time
mark. The keyword 'USEAFTER=date/time' will also be added to the
header of each POST-SAA DARK frame. The keyword must be populated with
the time, in addition to the date, because HST crosses the SAA ~8
times per day so each POST-SAA DARK will need to have the appropriate
time specified, for users to identify the ones they need. Both the raw
and processed images will be archived as POST-SAA DARKs. Generally we
expect that all NICMOS science/calibration observations started within
50 minutes of leaving an SAA will need such maps to remove the CR
persistence from the science images. Each observation will need its
own CRMAP, as different SAA passages leave different imprints on the
NICMOS detectors.

WFPC2 11312

The Local Cluster Substructure Survey {LoCuSS}: Deep Strong Lensing
Observations with WFPC2

LoCuSS is a systematic and detailed investigation of the mass,
substructure, and thermodynamics of 100 X-ray luminous galaxy clusters
at 0.15z0.3. The primary goal is to test our recent suggestion that
this population is dominated by dynamically immature disturbed
clusters, and that the observed mass-temperature relation suffers
strong structural segregation. If confirmed, this would represent a
paradigm shift in our observational understanding of clusters, that
were hitherto believed to be dominated by mature, undisturbed systems.
We propose to complete our successful Cycle 15 program {SNAP:10881}
which prior to premature termination had delivered robust weak-lensing
detections in 17 clusters, and candidate strongly-lensed arcs in 11 of
these 17. These strong and weak lensing signals will give an accurate
measure of the total mass and structure of the dark matter
distribution that we will subsequently compare with X-ray and Sunyaev
Zeldovich Effect observables. The broader applications of our project
include 1} the calibration of mass-temperature and mass-SZE scaling
relations which will be critical for the calibration of proposed dark
energy experiments, and 2} the low redshift baseline study of the
demographics of massive clusters to aid interpretation of future high
redshift {z1} cluster samples. To complete the all-important high
resolution imaging component of our survey, we request deep WFPC2
observations of 20 clusters through the F606W filter, for which
wide-field weak-lensing data are already available from our Subaru
imaging program. The combination of deep WFPC2 and Subaru data for
these 20 clusters will enable us to achieve the science program
approved by the Cycle 15 TAC.

WFPC2 11307

Completing the ACS Nearby Galaxy Survey with WFPC2

We are requesting 25 orbits of Director's Discretionary Time to
complete the primary science goals of our highly-ranked ACS Nearby
Galaxy Survey Treasury program {ANGST}. Our program lost ~2/3 of its
orbits due to the ACS failure. Roughly half of these were restored as
a result of an appeal to the Telescope Time Review Board which
re-scoped the program. The Board's response to our appeal was explicit
in terms of which targets were to be observed and how. We were
directed to request Director's discretionary time for the components
of the appeal which were not granted by the Review Board, but which
were vital to the success of the program. The observing strategy for
ANGST is two-fold: to obtain one deep field per galaxy which enables
derivation of an accurate ancient star formation history, and to
obtain radial tilings sufficient for recovering the full star
formation history. The Review Board granted WFPC2 observations for
deep fields in 7 galaxies, but no time for radial tilings. However,
recovering the full star formation history of a galaxy is not possible
without additional radial coverage. We have searched the archives for
observations which may be used in place of the tilings {conceding some
of the Treasury goals, but providing significant constraints on the
full star formation history}, and have identified suitable
observations for all but two of the galaxies. Here we request DD time
for radial tilings for those last two galaxies.

FGS 11298

Calibrating Cosmological Chronometers: White Dwarf Masses

We propose to use HST/FGS1R to determine White Dwarf {WD} masses. The
unmatched resolving power of HST/FGS1R will be utilized to follow up
four selected WD binary pairs. This high precision obtained with
HST/FGS1R simply cannot be equaled by any ground based technique. This
proposed effort complements that done by CoI Nelan in which a sample
of WDs is being observed with HST/FGS1R. This proposal will
dramatically increase the number of WDs for which dynamical mass
measurements are possible, enabling a better calibration of the WD
mass-radius relation, cooling curves, initial to final mass relations,
and ultimately giving important clues to the star formation history of
our Galaxy and the age of its disk as well as in other galaxies. {This
project is part of Subasavage's PhD thesis work at Georgia State
University.}

WFPC2 11289

SL2S: The Strong Lensing Legacy Survey

Recent systematic surveys of strong galaxy-galaxy lenses {CLASS,
SLACS, GOODS, etc.} are producing spectacular results for galaxy
masses roughly below a transition mass M~10^13 Mo. The observed lens
properties and their evolution up to z~0.2, consistent with numerical
simulations, can be described by isothermal elliptical potentials. In
contrast, modeling of giant arcs in X-ray luminous clusters {halo
masses M ~10^13 Mo} favors NFW mass profiles, suggesting that dark
matter halos are not significantly affected by baryon cooling. Until
recently, lensing surveys were neither deep nor extended enough to
probe the intermediate mass density regime, which is fundamental for
understanding the assembly of structures. The CFHT Legacy Survey now
covers 125 square degrees, and thus offers a large reservoir of strong
lenses probing a large range of mass densities up to z~1. We have
extracted a list of 150 strong lenses using the most recent CFHTLS
data release via automated procedures. Following our first SNAPSHOT
proposal in cycle 15, we propose to continue the Hubble follow-up
targeting a larger list of 130 lensing candidates. These are
intermediate mass range candidates {between galaxies and clusters}
that are selected in the redshift range of 0.2-1 with no a priori
X-ray selection. The HST resolution is necessary for confirming the
lensing candidates, accurate modeling of the lenses, and probing the
total mass concentration in galaxy groups up to z~1 with the largest
unbiased sample available to date.

WFPC2 11229

SEEDS: The Search for Evolution of Emission from Dust in Supernovae
with HST and

The role that massive stars play in the dust content of the Universe
is extremely uncertain. It has long been hypothesized that dust can
condense within the ejecta of supernovae {SNe}, however there is a
frustrating discrepancy between the amounts of dust found in the early
Universe, or predicted by nucleation theory, and inferred from SN
observations. Our SEEDS collaboration has been carefully revisiting
the observational case for dust formation by core-collapse SNe, in
order to quantify their role as dust contributors in the early
Universe. As dust condenses in expanding SN ejecta, it will increase
in optical depth, producing three simultaneously observable phenomena:
{1} increasing optical extinction; {2} infrared {IR} excesses; and {3}
asymmetric blue-shifted emission lines. Our SEEDS collaboration
recently reported all three phenomena occurring in SN2003gd,
demonstrating the success of our observing strategy, and permitting us
to derive a dust mass of up to 0.02 solar masses created in the SN. To
advance our understanding of the origin and evolution of the
interstellar dust in galaxies, we propose to use HST's WFPC2 and
NICMOS instruments plus Spitzer's photometric instruments to monitor
ten recent core- collapse SNe for dust formation and, as a bonus,
detect light echoes that can affect the dust mass estimates. These
space-borne observations will be supplemented by ground- based
spectroscopic monitoring of their optical emission line profiles.
These observations would continue our 2-year HST and Spitzer
monitoring of this phenomena in order to address two key questions: do
all SNe produce dust? and How much dust do they produce? As all the SN
are witin 15 Mpc, each SN stands an excellent chance of detection with
HST and Spitzer and of resolving potential light echoes.

FGS 11211

An Astrometric Calibration of Population II Distance Indicators

In 2002 HST produced a highly precise parallax for RR Lyrae. That
measurement resulted in an absolute magnitude, M{V}= 0.61+/-0.11, a
useful result, judged by the over ten refereed citations each year
since. It is, however, unsatisfactory to have the direct,
parallax-based, distance scale of Population II variables based on a
single star. We propose, therefore, to obtain the parallaxes of four
additional RR Lyrae stars and two Population II Cepheids, or W Vir
stars. The Population II Cepheids lie with the RR Lyrae stars on a
common K-band Period-Luminosity relation. Using these parallaxes to
inform that relationship, we anticipate a zero-point error of 0.04
magnitude. This result should greatly strengthen confidence in the
Population II distance scale and increase our understanding of RR
Lyrae star and Pop II Cepheid astrophysics.

FGS 11210

The Architecture of Exoplanetary Systems

Are all planetary systems coplanar? Concordance cosmogony makes that
prediction. It is, however, a prediction of extrasolar planetary
system architecture as yet untested by direct observation for main
sequence stars other than the Sun. To provide such a test, we propose
to carry out FGS astrometric studies on four stars hosting seven
companions. Our understanding of the planet formation process will
grow as we match not only system architecture, but formed planet mass
and true distance from the primary with host star characteristics for
a wide variety of host stars and exoplanet masses. We propose that a
series of FGS astrometric observations with demonstrated 1 millisecond
of arc per- observation precision can establish the degree of
coplanarity and component true masses for four extrasolar systems: HD
202206 {brown dwarf+planet}; HD 128311 {planet+planet}, HD 160691 = mu
Arae {planet+planet}, and HD 222404AB = gamma Cephei {planet+star}. In
each case the companion is identified as such by assuming that the
minimum mass is the actual mass. For the last target, a known stellar
binary system, the companion orbit is stable only if coplanar with the
AB binary orbit.

WFPC2 11202

The Structure of Early-type Galaxies: 0.1-100 Effective Radii

The structure, formation and evolution of early-type galaxies is still
largely an open problem in cosmology: how does the Universe evolve
from large linear scales dominated by dark matter to the highly
non-linear scales of galaxies, where baryons and dark matter both play
important, interacting, roles? To understand the complex physical
processes involved in their formation scenario, and why they have the
tight scaling relations that we observe today {e.g. the Fundamental
Plane}, it is critically important not only to understand their
stellar structure, but also their dark-matter distribution from the
smallest to the largest scales. Over the last three years the SLACS
collaboration has developed a toolbox to tackle these issues in a
unique and encompassing way by combining new non-parametric strong
lensing techniques, stellar dynamics, and most recently weak
gravitational lensing, with high-quality Hubble Space Telescope
imaging and VLT/Keck spectroscopic data of early-type lens systems.
This allows us to break degeneracies that are inherent to each of
these techniques separately and probe the mass structure of early-type
galaxies from 0.1 to 100 effective radii. The large dynamic range to
which lensing is sensitive allows us both to probe the clumpy
substructure of these galaxies, as well as their low-density outer
haloes. These methods have convincingly been demonstrated, by our
team, using smaller pilot- samples of SLACS lens systems with HST
data. In this proposal, we request observing time with WFPC2 and
NICMOS to observe 53 strong lens systems from SLACS, to obtain
complete multi-color imaging for each system. This would bring the
total number of SLACS lens systems to 87 with completed HST imaging
and effectively doubles the known number of galaxy-scale strong
lenses. The deep HST images enable us to fully exploit our new
techniques, beat down low-number statistics, and probe the structure
and evolution of early-type galaxies, not only with a uniform data-set
an order of magnitude larger than what is available now, but also with
a fully coherent and self-consistent methodological approach!

WFPC2 11178

Probing Solar System History with Orbits, Masses, and Colors of
Transneptunian Binaries

The recent discovery of numerous transneptunian binaries {TNBs} opens
a window into dynamical conditions in the protoplanetary disk where
they formed as well as the history of subsequent events which sculpted
the outer Solar System and emplaced them onto their present day
heliocentric orbits. To date, at least 47 TNBs have been discovered,
but only about a dozen have had their mutual orbits and separate
colors determined, frustrating their use to investigate numerous
important scientific questions. The current shortage of data
especially cripples scientific investigations requiring statistical
comparisons among the ensemble characteristics. We propose to obtain
sufficient astrometry and photometry of 23 TNBs to compute their
mutual orbits and system masses and to determine separate primary and
secondary colors, roughly tripling the sample for which this
information is known, as well as extending it to include systems of
two near-equal size bodies. To make the most efficient possible use of
HST, we will use a Monte Carlo technique to optimally schedule our
observations.

NIC2 11157

NICMOS Imaging Survey of Dusty Debris Around Nearby Stars Across the
Stellar Mass Spectrum

Association of planetary systems with dusty debris disks is now quite
secure, and advances in our understanding of planet formation and
evolution can be achieved by the identification and characterization
of an ensemble of debris disks orbiting a range of central stars with
different masses and ages. Imaging debris disks in starlight scattered
by dust grains remains technically challenging so that only about a
dozen systems have thus far been imaged. A further advance in this
field needs an increased number of imaged debris disks. However, the
technical challenge of such observations, even with the superb
combination of HST and NICMOS, requires the best targets. Recent HST
imaging investigations of debris disks were sample-limited not limited
by the technology used. We performed a search for debris disks from a
IRAS/Hipparcos cross correlation which involved an exhaustive
background contamination check to weed out false excess stars. Out of
~140 identified debris disks, we selected 22 best targets in terms of
dust optical depth and disk angular size. Our target sample represents
the best currently available target set in terms of both disk
brightness and resolvability. For example, our targets have higher
dust optical depth, in general, than newly identified Spitzer disks.
Also, our targets cover a wider range of central star ages and masses
than previous debris disk surveys. This will help us to investigate
planetary system formation and evolution across the stellar mass
spectrum. The technical feasibility of this program in two-gyro mode
guiding has been proven with on- orbit calibration and science
observations during HST cycles 13, 14, and 15.

WFPC2 11156

Monitoring Active Atmospheres on Uranus and Neptune

We propose Snapshot observations of Uranus and Neptune to monitor
changes in their atmospheres on time scales of weeks and months.
Uranus equinox is only months away, in December 2007. Hubble Space
Telescope observations during the past several years {Hammel et al.
2005, Icarus 175, 284 and references therein} have revealed strongly
wavelength-dependent latitudinal structure, the presence of numerous
visible-wavelength cloud features in the northern hemisphere, at least
one very long-lived discrete cloud in the southern hemisphere, and in
2006 the first dark spot ever seen on Uranus. Long-term ground-based
observations {Lockwood and Jerzekiewicz, 2006, Icarus 180, 442; Hammel
and Lockwood 2007, Icarus 186, 291} reveal seasonal brightness changes
whose origins are not well understood. Recent near-IR images of
Neptune obtained using adaptive optics on the Keck Telescope, together
with HST observations {Sromovsky et al. 2003, Icarus 163, 256 and
references therein} which include previous Snapshot programs {GO 8634,
10170, 10534} show a general increase in activity at south temperate
latitudes until 2004, when Neptune returned to a rather Voyager-like
appearance. Further Snapshot observations of these two dynamic planets
will elucidate the nature of long-term changes in their zonal
atmospheric bands and clarify the processes of formation, evolution,
and dissipation of discrete albedo features.

WFPC2 11100

Two new `bullets' for MOND: revealing the properties of dark matter in
massive merging clusters

The principal objective of this proposal is to study the physical
nature of dark matter by using two, massive, newly-identified merging
clusters of galaxies. As shown by the pioneering example of the
``bullet cluster'' {1E0657-56}, such systems are ideal laboratories
for detecting dark matter and distinguishing between cold dark matter
{CDM} and other scenarios {e.g. self-interacting dark matter}. Our
limit on the self-interaction cross-section of dark matter relies on
the assumption of a normal pre-merger mass-to-light ratios, and a
small impact parameter during the collision of the two clusters. In
order to mitigate any possible systematic effects, it is vital to
extend this work to other, similar systems. With detailed observations
of new systems, the systematic uncertainties in the dark matter cross
section calculations can be improved substantially, allowing us to
move from rough order of magnitude estimates to measurements with
quantifiable uncertainties that can be compared usefully with the
predictions from numerical simulations. Our targets are two
extraordinary, high-redshift, merging galaxy clusters recently
discovered by the Massive Cluster Survey {MACS}. This survey is by far
the best matched to this study, since it selects medium redshift
{optimal for gravitational lensing studies} and X-ray luminous {hence
massive} objects. We have selected the best candidates with clear
evidence for considerable offsets between the hot X-ray emitting gas
and optically luminous stellar material. The two most striking
examples are the targets of this proposal. To pin down the position of
the dark matter component we require high resolution, absolutely
calibrated mass maps. The combination of weak and strong lensing
measurements is needed to attain this goal. This can only be achieved
with the excellent resolving power of the HST {in combination with
wide-field, multicolor Subaru data already in hand}. We therefore
request multicolor HST/WFPC2 observations of the two merging clusters.
The combination of constraints from multiply lensed images {identified
via morphology and color information} and high-resolution weak lensing
data will allow us to construct, self-consistently, their mass
distribution from the very centers to the outskirts. Gravitational
lensing thus provides a unique tool transforming these clusters into
dark matter laboratories. They will supply us with answers as to the
nature and properties of dark matter, and how it shapes galaxies and
galaxy clusters and their evolution through cosmic time.

NIC1 11057

Cycle 15 NICMOS dark current, shading profile, and read noise
monitoring program

The purpose of this proposal is to monitor the dark current, read
noise, and shading profile for all three NICMOS detectors throughout
the duration of Cycle 15. This proposal is a slightly modified version
of proposal 10380 of cycle 13 and 9993 of cycle12 and is the same as
Cycle 14. that we cut down some exposure time to make the observation
fit within 24 orbits.

WFPC2 11030

WFPC2 WF4 Temperature Reduction #3

In the fall of 2005, a serious anomaly was found in images from the
WF4 CCD in WFPC2. The WF4 CCD bias level appeared to have become
unstable, resulting in sporadic images with either low or zero bias
level. The severity and frequency of the problem was rapidly
increasing, making it possible that WF4 would soon become unusable if
no work-around were found. Examination of bias levels during periods
with frequent WFPC2 images showed low and zero bias episodes every 4
to 6 hours. This periodicity is driven by cycling of the WFPC2
Replacement Heater, with the bias anomalies occurring at the
temperature peaks. The other three CCDs {PC1, WF2, and WF3} appear to
be unaffected and continue to operate properly. Lowering the
Replacement Heater temperature set points by a few degrees C
effectively eliminates the WF4 anomaly. On 9 January 2006, the upper
set point of the WFPC2 Replacement Heater was reduced from 14.9C to
12.2C. On 20 February 2006, the upper set point was reduced from 12.2C
to 11.3C, and the lower set point was reduced from 10.9C to 10.0C.
These changes restored the WF4 CCD bias level; however, the bias level
has begun to trend downwards again, mimicking its behavior in late
2004 and early 2005. A third temperature reduction is planned for
March 2007. We will reduce the upper set point of the heater from
11.3C to 10.4C and the lower set point from 10.0C to 9.1C. The
observations described in this proposal will test the performance of
WFPC2 before and after this temperature reduction. Additional
temperature reductions may be needed in the future, depending on the
performance of WF4. Orbits: internal 26, external 1

NIC1 10889

The Nature of the Halos and Thick Disks of Spiral Galaxies

We propose to resolve the extra-planar stellar populations of the
thick disks and halos of seven nearby, massive, edge-on galaxies using
ACS, NICMOS, and WFPC2 in parallel. These observations will provide
accurate star counts and color-magnitude diagrams 1.5 magnitudes below
the tip of the Red Giant Branch sampled along the two principal axes
and one intermediate axis of each galaxy. We will measure the
metallicity distribution functions and stellar density profiles from
star counts down to very low average surface brightness's, equivalent
to ~32 V-mag per square arcsec. These observations will provide the
definitive HST study of extra-planar stellar populations of spiral
galaxies. Our targets cover a range in galaxy mass, luminosity, and
morphology and as function of these galaxy properties we will provide:
- The first systematic study of the radial and isophotal shapes of the
diffuse stellar halos of spiral galaxies - The most detailed
comparative study to date of thick disk morphologies and stellar
populations - A comprehensive analysis of halo and thick disk
metallicity distributions as a function of galaxy type and position
within the galaxy. - A sensitive search for tidal streams - The first
opportunity to directly relate globular cluster systems to their field
stellar population We will use these fossil records of the galaxy
assembly process preserved in the old stellar populations to test halo
and thick disk formation models within the hierarchical galaxy
formation scheme. We will test LambdaCDM predictions on sub-galactic
scales, where it is difficult to test using CMB and galaxy redshift
surveys, and where it faces its most serious difficulties.

WFPC2 10884

The Dynamical Structure of Ellipticals in the Coma and Abell 262
Clusters

We propose to obtain images of 13 relatively luminous early type
galaxies in the Coma cluster and Abell 262 for which we have already
collected ground based major and minor axis spectra and images. The
higher resolution HST images will enable us to study the central
regions of these galaxies which is crucial to our dynamical modeling.
The complete data set will allow us to perform a full dynamical
analysis and to derive the dark matter content and distribution, the
stellar orbital structure, and the stellar population properties of
these objects, probing the predictions of galaxy formation models. The
dynamical analysis will be performed using an up-to-date axi-symmetric
orbit superposition code.

NIC2 10852

Coronagraphic Polarimetry with NICMOS: Dust grain evolution in T Tauri
stars

The formation of planetary systems is intimately linked to the dust
population in circumstellar disks, thus understanding dust grain
evolution is essential to advancing our understanding of how planets
form. By combining {1} the coronagraphic polarimetry capabilities of
NICMOS, {2} powerful 3-D radiative transfer codes, and {3}
observations of objects known to span the Class II-III stellar
evolutionary phases, we will gain crucial insight into dust grain
growth. By observing objects representative of a known evolutionary
sequence of YSOs, we will be able to investigate how the dust
population evolves in size and distribution during the crucial
transition from a star+disk system to a system containing
planetesimals. When combine with our previous study on dust grain
evolution in the Class I-II phase, the proposed study will help to
establish the fundamental time scales for the depletion of ISM-like
grains: the first step in understanding the transformation from small
submicron sized dust grains, to large millimeter sized grains, and
untimely to planetary bodies.

WFPC2 10841

A Proper Motion Search for Intermediate Mass Black Holes in Globular
Clusters {2nd Epoch Observations}

Establishing the presence or absence of intermediate-mass black holes
{IMBH} in globular clusters is crucial for understanding the evolution
of dense stellar systems. Observationally, this search has been
hampered by the low number of stars with known velocities in the
central few arcseconds. This limits our knowledge of the velocity
dispersion in the region where the gravitational influence of any IMBH
would be felt. In Cycle 13, we successfully obtained ACS/HRC images of
the centers of five carefully chosen Galactic globular clusters
{GO-10401} for a new proper motion study. Although the science case
was approved and the first epoch images obtained, the requested future
cycle observations were not granted {due to a general policy decision
based on the strong uncertainties at the time concerning the immediate
future of HST}. We have now assessed the quality of the first epoch
observations. The HRC resolution reveals many isolated stars in to the
very center of each cluster that remained blended or unresolved in
previous WFPC2 data. Given a two year baseline, we are confident that
we can achieve the proper motion precision required to place strict
limits on the presence of an IMBH. Therefore, we request the
second-epoch, follow-up observations to GO-10401 in order to measure
the proper motions of stars in our target clusters. These velocity
measurements will allow us to: {i} place constraints on the mass of a
central black hole in each cluster; {ii} derive the internal velocity
dispersion as a function of cluster radius; {iii} verify or reject
previous reports of cluster rotation; and {iv} directly measure
velocity anisotropy as a function of radius. If no second epoch data
are obtained then the observing time already invested in the first
epoch will have been wasted.

FLIGHT OPERATIONS SUMMARY:

investigated.)

HSTARS:

#10939 REACQ(1,3,3) failed.

Upon acquisition of signal at 223/15:29:24 HST was in gyro control
with QF1STOPF and QSTOP flags set. REACQ(1,3,3) at 223/15:08:46 failed
to RGA control. At acquisition of signal vehicle had OBAD RSS error of
2.46 arcseconds. Initial GSCAQ(1,3,3) at 13:32:51 and subsequent
REACQ(1,3,3) at 16:44:42 were successful.

#10940 REacq(1,2,1) failed to RGA control.

REacq(1,2,1) scheduled at 224/02:39:00 failed at 02:42:09 due to scan
step limit exceeded on FGS 1. OBAD1 showed errors of V1=7.41,
V2=423.15, V3=17.34, RSS=423.57. OBAD2 showed errors of V1=-35.71,
V2=-21.75, V3=-36.81, RSS=55.70.

COMPLETED OPS REQUEST: (None)

****************************** SCHEDULED SUCCESSFUL

OBAD with Maneuver************ 84************* 84

COMPLETED OPS NOTES: (None)

SIGNIFICANT EVENTS: (None

Daily Report 3861 [email protected] Hubble 0 May 17th 05 02:54 PM
Daily Report #3745 DOY 334 George Barbehenn Hubble 0 November 30th 04 04:56 PM
Daily Report [email protected] Hubble 0 October 29th 04 04:59 PM
HST Daily Report 131 George Barbehenn Hubble 0 May 11th 04 02:48 PM