Big Bangers Prove How Stupid They Are

Old August 10th 04, 02:48 AM
Mad Scientist

Default Big Bangers Prove How Stupid They Are

"The most widely accepted scientific model for the origin of the
Universe is the Big Bang Theory. According to this model, scientists
theorize that all energy, matter, and time began somewhere between 10 to
20 billion years ago. Models and observations do not account for
conditions, if any, prior to the Big Bang."

Statements by the astronomical community like "Models do not account for
conditions "if any, prior to the Big Bang"...proves how utterly
brainwashed they are.

And this:
"This red shift indicates that essentially all galaxies are moving away
from each other".

So much for colliding galaxies. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Dumbass astronomers usually suffer from the notion that everyone is
either dumber than them or equally stupid.

Old August 10th 04, 03:05 AM
Mad Scientist

F. Kuik another talking monkey related to Darwin wrote:

Were you abused as a child? Maybe you should talk about that ... It might
help solve your problems better than just letting out your frustrations in
this way.

In case you are still a child.... GROW UP!

The world is filled with enough pop-psychobabble without another monkey
on usenet sparing it.

Old August 10th 04, 03:14 AM
F. Kuik

"Mad Scientist" schreef in bericht
t.cable.rogers.com...

F. Kuik another talking monkey related to Darwin wrote:

Were you abused as a child? Maybe you should talk about that ... It

might
help solve your problems better than just letting out your frustrations

in
this way.

In case you are still a child.... GROW UP!

The world is filled with enough pop-psychobabble without another monkey
on usenet sparing it.

You are only trying to win arguements and tell ppl they're wrong or stupid.
The point is to make ppl believe what you have to say. Prove would help.
Maybe a well contructed math model. Just your emotional ****ty talk won't
convince anyone you actually have something to say.

Old August 10th 04, 03:17 AM
Mad Scientist

I am not the one stating with absolute certainty that there was a big
bang nor am I the one stating with absolute certainty that 'all galaxies
are moving away from each other'.

There was no big bang and that is easily proven, but talking monkeys are
incapable of comprehension of the basic facts. So there is no point in
posting those facts. In fact some of those facts were already posted
and resulted only in insults. I can insult too, and will insult any
bullies in here because unlike the monkey bullies, I am not bothered in
the least by their brainwashed rants.

Old August 10th 04, 03:36 AM
Ralph Hertle

Mad Scientist:

We realists, and would you believe, hobbyist astronomers, who only deal
with perceptible, succinct and tersely expressed facts have a great deal
of difficulty in comprehending your psychological expressions.

Not all of us have the same psychologies.

Our common language is logic, photons, and not psychological admonitions.

Please ..... Give us a break and deal only with an economy of facts and
logic.

Thank you.

Ralph Hertle

..

Old August 10th 04, 03:39 AM
Mad Scientist

Ralph Hertle wrote:

Mad Scientist:

We realists, and would you believe, hobbyist astronomers, who only deal
with perceptible, succinct and tersely expressed facts have a great deal
of difficulty in comprehending your psychological expressions.

So now you 'percieve' the origin of the universe as per the utterly
simplistic 'big bang'? Hahahahahahahah

Not all of us have the same psychologies.

Our common language is logic, photons, and not psychological admonitions.

Please ..... Give us a break and deal only with an economy of facts and
logic.

Thank you.

That was already tried and you imbeciles in alt.astronomy proved that
facts are not what counts. I am not in the least suprised by this,
brainwashed people don't know they are brainwashed.
Ralph Hertle

.

Old August 10th 04, 03:39 AM
F. Kuik

If you think they couldn't even understand the basic facts, that they're
brainwashed by all these complicated mathematicle outcomes, what's the point
in telling them it's all different? All I'm saying is: if you think you know
better... it's your job to explain ppl how it works... not telling them it
doesnt work their way. If they couldn't understand, you have to find an
other way to explain or just not bother about anyone having a different
opinion at all.

ps: you could try being more open for even incorrect theories... just a
thought

goodnight

Old August 10th 04, 03:49 AM
Mad Scientist

F. Kuik wrote:

If you think they couldn't even understand the basic facts, that they're
brainwashed by all these complicated mathematicle outcomes, what's the point
in telling them it's all different? All I'm saying is: if you think you know
better... it's your job to explain ppl how it works... not telling them it
doesnt work their way. If they couldn't understand, you have to find an
other way to explain or just not bother about anyone having a different
opinion at all.

Most of astronomy and cosmology is not dealing with the real universe,
they are dealing with mathematics and trying so hard, they spend
countless hours of 'scientific' scrutiny attempting to resolve the
conflicts in their math. Meanwhile the universe carries on the way it
always did, completely oblivious to the 'pronouncements' from
astronomers and cosmologists. That is how the universes work.

Likewise, I could say God doesn't care whether or not you 'agree' that
he exists, its your loss, not his.

Take SETI for example. Its not the problem with ET's communicating with
earth man. Its the problem with earth man being too stupid to realize
it. So the pronouncements by astronomers and SETI professionals that
'we haven't made contact yet' doesn't reflect on the capability of ET's,
it reflects on earth man. In other words, the attitude is when contact
occurs, its going to be how we assume it will occur based on our
understanding. That is flatly wrong. It is so wrong, its laughable.

ps: you could try being more open for even incorrect theories... just a
thought

Why be open to what I already know to be in error. The big bang is
utter balderdash. It is math pulled entirely out of a hat, and has not
basis in reality whatsoever. It reminds me of this astronomy show I
watched the other night on TVO. I had to sit there and listen to some
brainwashed idiot tell me, that we calculated 'all the mass in the
universe'!!! Give me a break. Like as if anyone on earth can 'calculate
all the mass in the universe'...unless of course s/he is just pulling
numbers out of thin air, otherwise who are really practising some weird
form of theology these days. Astronomers and cosmologists prove over
and over again how they are no different than the simplistic brainwashed
evolutionists which even Darwin said he didn't believe!

Modern cosmology is really 'mad' science, nothing more and nothing less.
What bothers me is when they try to pass it off as 'real' science. Its
pathetic really.

goodnight

F. Kuik wrote:

"Mad Scientist" schreef in bericht
.net.cable.rogers.com...

Old August 10th 04, 03:52 AM
Ralph Hertle

Mad Scientist wrote:

[BLOCK]

That was already tried and you imbeciles in alt.astronomy proved that
facts are not what counts. I am not in the least suprised by this,
brainwashed people don't know they are brainwashed.

Ralph Hertle

M.S.:

My suggestion:

Don't deal with any morons. Deal only with the best minds that you
can find. Period. In self defense. We lurkers do that.

Ocassionally, you may want to ask questions. That doesn't necessarily
mean that there are any people out there on AA with whom you may receive
answers. Sometimes, a good question begets a good answer, and your
comments would be welcomed.

Please help us out here in lens-and-mirror-land.

Thank you.

Ralph Hertle

..