Man ID'd

Old April 10th 06, 06:04 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default Man ID'd

On my blog I said a well to do hisanic man had stopped to view the sky and
talk awhile. I also said I knew him from someplace, but just couldn't place
him.

Today I got up, went into the front room, opened thr draps and looked at the
old battlecar and knew right away who he is, he's the owner of the Local
Junk Yard, good thing he didn't my old heap, he'd have had it towed away for
sure!

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
In Garden Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
Blast Off Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/starlords
Astro Blog
http://starlord.bloggerteam.com/

Old April 10th 06, 06:48 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

"Starlord" wrote in message
. ..
On my blog I said a well to do hisanic man had stopped to view the sky and
talk awhile. I also said I knew him from someplace, but just couldn't
place him.

Today I got up, went into the front room, opened thr draps and looked at
the old battlecar and knew right away who he is, he's the owner of the
Local Junk Yard, good thing he didn't my old heap, he'd have had it towed
away for sure!

So what's your point?

Old April 10th 06, 10:04 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

"Mr. Magellanic" wrote in message

"Starlord" wrote in message
. ..
On my blog I said a well to do hisanic man had stopped to view the sky
and talk awhile. I also said I knew him from someplace, but just couldn't
place him.

Today I got up, went into the front room, opened thr draps and looked at
the old battlecar and knew right away who he is, he's the owner of the
Local Junk Yard, good thing he didn't my old heap, he'd have had it towed
away for sure!

So what's your point?

Mr. Magellanic:

You apparently are not familiar with Starlord. Please take some time to
understand who he is. Otherwise, **** off.

Old April 10th 06, 10:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

He's an AMATEUR ASTRONOMER, not some twit trying to figure out what
part of America Malaysia is in.

Old April 10th 06, 10:21 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Hey, hey, hey- Follow your own handle here.

;])

TBerk

Old April 11th 06, 01:50 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

"Joe S." wrote in message

"Mr. Magellanic" wrote in message

"Starlord" wrote in message
. ..
On my blog I said a well to do hisanic man had stopped to view the sky
and talk awhile. I also said I knew him from someplace, but just
couldn't place him.

Today I got up, went into the front room, opened thr draps and looked at
the old battlecar and knew right away who he is, he's the owner of the
Local Junk Yard, good thing he didn't my old heap, he'd have had it
towed away for sure!

So what's your point?

Mr. Magellanic:

You apparently are not familiar with Starlord. Please take some time to
understand who he is. Otherwise, **** off.

As if you do! Don't swear, there are kids around.

Old April 11th 06, 01:52 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

"Joe S." wrote in message

"Mr. Magellanic" wrote in message

"Starlord" wrote in message
. ..
On my blog I said a well to do hisanic man had stopped to view the sky
and talk awhile. I also said I knew him from someplace, but just
couldn't place him.

Today I got up, went into the front room, opened thr draps and looked at
the old battlecar and knew right away who he is, he's the owner of the
Local Junk Yard, good thing he didn't my old heap, he'd have had it
towed away for sure!

So what's your point?

Mr. Magellanic:

You apparently are not familiar with Starlord. Please take some time to
understand who he is. Otherwise, **** off.

I know who he is, he's an Uncle Rod wannabe!!

Old April 11th 06, 02:09 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Mr. Magellanic wrote:

I know who he is, he's an Uncle Rod wannabe!!

When you are done acting like (and being) a newbie
here, let us know.......................

I'll make it easy for ya now

{PLONK}

--
AM