Challenging Silouen

Old January 23rd 06, 07:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

Default Challenging Silouen

"Honest John" wrote in message
et...

"Lomie" wrote in message

"hee hee"
Lomie

IDIOT !! FAKER !! SOCKPUPPET !!

Can't keep up, silly c-boy?

Old January 23rd 06, 07:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Honest John" wrote in message

"Lomie" wrote in message

"hee hee"
Lomie

IDIOT !! FAKER !! SOCKPUPPET !!

You may have the last word, this time, silly child.

Old January 24th 06, 01:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Lomie wrote:

(superfluous newsgroups dumped)

"mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges"
wrote in message
Well, the entrances to their underground cities, when open, are arched

at an
angle.
Was that just a lucky guess?
Probably, because archways are pretty common throughout the galaxy.
You perceived no moving, living image then?

an impossible geometry? stange angles?

The Arc de Perseus that Silouen described is not always built for strength
against gravity, mair fheal.
The Perseuns in question build their arches to make it easier and more
comfortable for them to flow in and out of their homes.

in your native form do you have tentacles growing out of your face?

Nope.
You got horns growing out of your butt? hee hee

Lomie

Hey coward, if you want mariposas to see your lame reply, you might
want to think twice about snecking the newsgroups line.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old January 24th 06, 01:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Lomie wrote:

(superfluous newsgroups dumped)

[cowardly snecked froups restored]

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 16:31:35 GMT, "Silouen"

wrote:

Maybe it's time to think about just what kind and level of evidence

you
would readily accept?

Evidence? well, very easy.
I would read your mind.
C.

That should be easy for you then, Charles.
For we seldom think in words.
Our words are generally very long and detailed and, therefore, conducive

accuracy and very slow thinking.
This means we have long conversations promoting more solid oral
relationships with each other.

So anyways, we almost always think using visual images.
Remember the Perseuns who attacked our solar system a little while back?
I got up very close to them and was able to thoroughly study their

physical
appearance.
I shall keep an image of one of them in my mind for awhile.
Can you describe this Perseun for me?

Another fake, just like yourself and Ch*ck are fakes.

So What, Arturo Decorativo?
What's the big deal if we're real or fake?

Your laughable claims are entertaining, Flipper.

Do you even remotely like the subject of astronomy?

Your postings about astronomy are nil, hypocrite.

Do you honestly believe there is no sentient life in the whole entire
universe outside of Earth?

Show a message ID where I made such a claim, Flipper.

Nobody REALLY cares if we're real or not, A.D.
What you and they REALLY care about is =-=-= ARE WE GOING TO EAT YOU! hee
hee

Was this supposed to be funny?

Did Darla mention we are vegetarians?
We just find vegetables like you to be utterly delicious! mmm

Just another saucerhead lame.

Lomie

Old January 24th 06, 01:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Lomie wrote:

(superfluous newsgroups dumped)

[cowardly snecked froups restored]

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

The coffee boys are very recent additions to alt.astronomy posting, H.J.
Weuns the seans have been posting here longer than they have.
They don't care who posts here.
Why should they?
This is an unmoderated Usenet newsgroup, after all.

Indeed, you are free to post idiotic claims of being an alien fish, I
am free to laugh at these claims, and you are free to misinterpret
laughing as fear.

And you, H. erectus, are free to post false claims of your sapience, I am
free to raise my brow in disbelief, and you are free to interpret this as my
raising my brow in disbelief.

Another inane Monkey-See-Monkey-Do lame.

(I would have said, "H. neanderthalensis" but they were So much smarter than
coffee boys.)

You'll probably call this some kind of caveman lame, but it's actually a cut
to your intelligence.

So how long until you morph again, Flipper?

(One has to explain these things to coffee boys. G)

Just more saucerhead lames.

Lomie

Old January 24th 06, 01:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Lomie wrote:

(superfluous newsgroups dumped)

[cowardly snecked froups restored]

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

They might become fearful, like the coffee boys, and perform the usual

Yer an idiot, fake alien.

And you're an idiom, fake artist.

Is this it? That's your best shot?

Lomie

Old January 24th 06, 02:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.alien.visitors,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:51:11 GMT, "Lomie"
wrote:

Did Darla mention we are vegetarians?

Not in absolute terms :-

We just find vegetables like you to be utterly delicious! mmm

The Arturo Decorativo cauliflower brain?

...? Äh no .. thanks, I'd prefer shrimps :-
C.

Nice kookslurp, Ch*ck.

Old January 24th 06, 02:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.kibology

In article ,
"Lomie" wrote:

"Honest John" wrote in message
news

"Lomie" wrote in message

"hee hee"
Lomie

IDIOT !! FAKER !! SOCKPUPPET !!

Pretty nice PKB, fake morality.

Lomie

so are you darlas father
or is that some kind of adulation to darla father?

arf meow arf - nsa fodder
al qaeda terrorism nuclear bomb iran taliban big brother
if you meet buddha on the usenet killfile him