Gemini and Modularity ...

Old December 17th 04, 03:13 AM

Default Gemini and Modularity ...

Thanks. Too bad the photo doesn't show the thrusters very well...and
by the way, "through" should have been "threw." :-) Good to see you
again, RK, and if you have something to contribute to the Neil
Armstrong Screwing the Pooch Discussion, please feel free to jump right
in.
LaDonna

Old December 17th 04, 07:42 PM
D Schneider

[...]
by the way, "through" should have been "threw."

Or perhaps "throw". As in, "I throw this spanner in the works".

/dps

PS Indeed, some Americans *do* have an idea of what a spanner is!

Old December 18th 04, 12:12 AM

rk wrote:
D Schneider wrote:

[...]
by the way, "through" should have been "threw."

BZZZZTTT!!! Incorrect answer. Deduct 10 points.

Now, go back and answer the technical questions about you and your

team's
"research." Or are you just here to comment on typographical errors?

Hey man, you're not shaping up too well. Schneider was only commenting
on Hpywife. *SHE* is the one who said, 'by the way, "through" should
have been "threw."'. She was the one criticising *your* typo. Since you
aren't chastising her for this very same thing, I gather that, just as
you did with me above, you don't seem able to even follow who is
speaking to whom.

-Mark Martin

Old December 18th 04, 12:22 AM
D Schneider

rk wrote:

[..]
Hey man, you're not shaping up too well. Schneider was only commenting
on Hpywife.

[...] Since you aren't chastising her for this very same thing,

Oh, but he did! He just didn't restore the attribution I omitted...

I gather that, just as you did with me above, you don't seem able toeven
follow who is speaking to whom.

Funny, that wasn't my impression at all.

And I'll treasure my 10 points!

/dps

Old December 18th 04, 02:44 AM
Scott Hedrick

wrote in message
ups.com...
Well- I wasn't posting to you. I was speaking to hpywife.

Hey dumbass, you posted to *Usenet*, which means you're posting to the
world. If you pumped enough crack into your system to want to talk to
LaToya, email her- be one of her imaginary supporters. If you want to chat
with her exclusively, don't post.