Live from Planet One

Old November 4th 09, 05:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

Default Live from Planet One

Mercury is a lot denser than we thought it was, and has tons of iron and
titanium.

We really need to send cargo vessels and miners to the darkside of the
world, and see what else we can find.

Then, with Mercury's relatively small gravity, we can sling the minerals
by catapult into space, and then carry it by rocket piggyback all the way
to the awaiting shuttles, bringing it down to Earth by parachute or glider,
whichever way we want to do it.

Whenever NASA and the Congress get serious.

Old November 4th 09, 06:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 3, 9:53*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
Mercury is a lot denser than we thought it was, and has tons of iron and
titanium.

We really need to send cargo vessels and miners to the darkside of the
world, and see what else we can find.

Then, with Mercury's relatively small gravity, we can sling the minerals
by catapult into space, and then carry it by rocket piggyback all the way
to the awaiting shuttles, bringing it down to Earth by parachute or glider,
whichever way we want to do it.

Whenever NASA and the Congress get serious.

No need to safely shuttle any of that stuff back to Earth. Instead,
just selectively bomb Earth with 100 tonne projectiles of solid
titanium or whatever elements in their purest forms, including uranium
and especially thorium.

~ BG
Old November 4th 09, 06:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 3, 9:53*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
Mercury is a lot denser than we thought it was, and has tons of iron and
titanium.

We really need to send cargo vessels and miners to the darkside of the
world, and see what else we can find.

Then, with Mercury's relatively small gravity, we can sling the minerals
by catapult into space, and then carry it by rocket piggyback all the way
to the awaiting shuttles, bringing it down to Earth by parachute or glider,
whichever way we want to do it.

Whenever NASA and the Congress get serious.

It would be a thousand fold easier and thus a thousand fold cheaper/kg
to mine our moon, and otherwise at least a hundred fold easier to mine
Venus rather than Mercury. But then, it seems you can't quite grasp
physics-101, much less advanced science.

~ BG
Old November 4th 09, 08:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hagar[_1_]

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message
netamerica...
Mercury is a lot denser than we thought it was, and has tons of iron and
titanium.

.... so is GuthBall, but there's nothing there worth mining ... unless you're
in the market for tons of fertilizer ...

Old November 6th 09, 05:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

"Hagar" wrote in message

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message
netamerica...
Mercury is a lot denser than we thought it was, and has tons of iron and
titanium.

... so is GuthBall, but there's nothing there worth mining ... unless
you're
in the market for tons of fertilizer ...

Is that what you do with Titanium? Must be some heavy fertilizer.

Old November 6th 09, 06:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Nov 5, 9:50*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
"Hagar" wrote in message

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message
rnetamerica...
Mercury is a lot denser than we thought it was, and has tons of iron and
titanium.

... so is GuthBall, but there's nothing there worth mining ... unless
you're
in the market for tons of fertilizer ...

Is that what you do with Titanium? *Must be some heavy fertilizer.

Hagar only smokes Titanium, and anything else he gets his hands on.

~ BG
Old November 7th 09, 04:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

No, Saul, they don't even understand orbital mechanics.
If they could, we would be on our way to Andromeda by now.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
news
You CAN'T believe anything SERIOUS from them, Mark? lmfjao!

Saul Levy

Old November 7th 09, 06:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:

Mercury is a lot denser than we thought it was, and has tons of iron and
titanium.

We really need to send cargo vessels and miners to the darkside of the
world, and see what else we can find.

Then, with Mercury's relatively small gravity, we can sling the minerals
by catapult into space, and then carry it by rocket piggyback all the way
to the awaiting shuttles, bringing it down to Earth by parachute or
glider,
whichever way we want to do it.

Whenever NASA and the Congress get serious.

Jews like rabbi Saul don't believe in space travel unless it's purely
inert and harmless eyecandy.

~ BG
Old November 10th 09, 01:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest

You're the one that's stupid, Saul.
You can't explain orbital mechanics.
I can.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
Quit SHOWING your STUPIDITY so BLATANTLY, Mark!

Andromeda, my ASS!

Saul Levy

Old November 10th 09, 01:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:

Mercury is a lot denser than we thought it was, and has tons of iron and
titanium.

We really need to send cargo vessels and miners to the darkside of the
world, and see what else we can find.

Then, with Mercury's relatively small gravity, we can sling the minerals
by catapult into space, and then carry it by rocket piggyback all the
way
to the awaiting shuttles, bringing it down to Earth by parachute or
glider,
whichever way we want to do it.

Whenever NASA and the Congress get serious.

You're darn tootin, but he's Jewish plus republican to boot, and
you're not either, so apparently that's all that matters.

~ BG