Principia of Newton in 1687 was first axiom set over physicsChapt16.18 Axioms for Physics in history of science #1501 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old April 14th 13, 11:54 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math,misc.legal
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Principia of Newton in 1687 was first axiom set over physicsChapt16.18 Axioms for Physics in history of science #1501 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

I need to be accurate in the history of physics and the history of
science. And so far I have not been accurate.

In some of my previous posts I made statements to the effect that
physics has no axiom set or never had a axiom set to be the foundation
of physics. Elsewhere I commented that Newton's laws of motion in his
Principia of 1687 was a axiomatic physics. So I need to correct this
error of mine with this chapter on the history of physics.

So where does physics stand as far as being axiomatic and not
axiomatic? Well, the history shows us that before Newton, physics had
no axiom set
and then after Newton the laws of motion by Newton served as a axiom
set over all of physics. Which begs the question of where physics lost
its axiomatic foundation?

Now I do not recall if ever that Maxwell sat down to see if the
Maxwell Equations derive all the laws of Newtonian motion. I suspect
Maxwell had done so and is rather an easy task. But that effort seems
to have been lost.

But the main question is where did Physics abandon axioms to govern
all of physics, to keep the compartments of physics consistent, to
throw out any physics which contradicts the axioms and to predict
future truths of physics by working with the axioms. So where in
history did the Physics community go astray and have no axioms to
guide the subject? My guess is that by 1899 and 1900 with Special
Relativity and Quantum Mechanics, the subject of physics was in such
turmoil that even the most precious characteristics of physics-- an
axiom set was thrown out.
And where each compartment of physics, like "hippies, did their own
thing, a hippie physics."

You see if Maxwell had derived Newtonian motion from the Maxwell
Equations and that James Maxwell could have declared to the Physics
community as a whole, that these equations are the "new axioms over
all of physics" that much of the fake physics of the 20th century
would have all been avoided and thrown out as trash before they took
root and filled physics with that nonsense-- Big Bang, black-holes,
Cooper pairing, Higgs boson, Standard Model, Newtonian gravity and
General Relativity, pulsars as neutron stars, quasars as black holes,
redshift as Doppler when it is curvature-redshift, light waves as
single transverse when it is double transverse and on and on of a huge
list of fake physics.

So in the history of physics, they did have a axiom system of the
Newton laws of motion and the date of Principia of 1687 is pretty much
near the date of geology adopting the Uniformity Principle since
geology was inflicted by the trespasses of religion and could not use
Newton's law of motion as the axioms of geology, so did a second
best-- adopt the Uniformity principle.

Now I am thankful that physics never adopted the Maxwell Equations as
the axioms of physics from 1860's to present day time. Thankful
because if physicists had been keen and bright and smart by adopting
the Maxwell Equations as axioms, then the theories of Atom Totality,
double transverse waves, gravity as EM-gravity, Strong Nuclear force
as merely a chemical bond, the Fusion Barrier Principle, and many more
would have all been discovered not by me, but someone in the 20th
century after applying the Maxwell Equations to physics. So you see,
what was their blunder is now my gain.

Now the next book I am going to write a new edition is the geology
book in which I place a axiom set as the foundation of geology. All of
geology comes from the Maxwell Equations. One example is that
Continental Drift is not what we were taught in school as plates
floating on top of convection cells inside of Earth, but rather,
Continental Drift of plate tectonics has more to do with electricity
and magnetism in that for example a pot placed on top of a
refrigerator and the electric motor creates vibration which is
transfered to the pot on top and slowly moves the pot until it falls
off the refrigerator. Another example is all the electricity from
lightening bolt flashes that penetrate into the interior of Earth and
cause or facilitate the movement of plate tectonics.

So we can begin to see that all of geology needs rewriting where the
Maxwell Equations are the embedded axiom set and foundation.

--
This is posted to misc.legal in hopes of finding a lawyer to sue or
shutdown Niuz.biz for using the posts of AP as bait and lure so that
they can attach malware to some innocent person's computer when
opening the post, which Google flags and describes as potentially
harming your computer.
Recently, and ongoing, Niuz.biz (Docendi.org)
threatens to harm your computer if
opening a post of mine that they
have archived. There should be a law against the practices of Niuz.biz
of using posts of
others as bait and lure.
What Docendi.org is doing
is establishing malware on innocent victims
and a global filter or
block on all of AP's post by threatening to
harm computers and
perhaps is the cause of why AP's posts are no longer author archived
in Google starting May 2012. Maybe Docendi is connected to Google?

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012 as seen here :

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium