Chapt32 planet & Sun cores #413 Atom Totality 4th ed

Old May 8th 11, 08:11 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt32 planet & Sun cores #413 Atom Totality 4th ed

--- quoting from
*http://www.indiana.edu/~g302/planets.pdf.
---
Solar System Composition
Metals
Oxides
Mass
Diameter
Fe, Ni
SiO
2
,MgO,FeO
Name
(10
27
g)
(10
3
km)
%
(10
27
g)
%
(10
27
g)
Sun
1,990,000
0.1
0.2
Mercury
0.33
4.88
50
0.16
50
0.17
Venus
4.87
12.11
30
1.46
69
3.36
Earth
5.97
12.76
29
1.73
69
4.12
Mars
0.64
6.79
10
0.06
90
Asteroids 0.0002
15
3x10
-5
85
1.7x10
-4
Jupiter
1900
143.2
4
80
9
170
Saturn
570
120
7
40
14
80
Uranus
88
51.8
8
7
17
15
Neptune
103
49.5
6
6
14
14
--- end quoting from
*http://www.indiana.edu/~g302/planets.pdf.
---

Notice in the above Indiana EDU website that the core of the Sun
is approx

1,990,000 times 0.1% which is 1,990

while the whole of Jupiter is 1,900 in units of 10^27 grams.

Some may say that is mere coincidence that the core of the Sun is
almost exactly
the size of all of Jupiter in terms of mass. But I say it is because
the Growing Solar System
Theory with Dirac Radioactivity is a precisely measured out
phenomenon. Just as Tifft
found precisely measured galaxy speeds and Titius-Bode found precise
distance spacing
within our Solar System that the mass of the Sun in iron and nickel
is
equal to all of the
mass of Jupiter.

Now it used to be thought that 70 percent of stars were binary, but
recently
that has turned around to say that 30 percent are binary. Which only
really
goes to show how unreliable binary star data really is with so many
assumptions
for any calculations.

However, if we can find a large number of stars that are twin stars
and find
that one of the star
partners is twice as old as the other partner such as perhaps one of
the stars has twice
as much thorium or uranium or radioactive strontium or rubidium. In
other words, if one
twin star partner has 2X the amount of a radioactive element would
imply that the star
is twice as old as its twin partner.

For if it is found that twin stars are usually partners of 2X
older would obviously
indicate that Alien Solar Systems or ExoSolar-Systems were never
created by a Nebular
Dust Cloud theory but that they were created the same as our own
Solar
System by means
of Dirac New Radioactivity. And that our Jupiter is thus slated to
become
a twin star to the Sun
some 5 billion years into the future.

Archimedes Plutonium